NerdtasticHD

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Freedom people, I am thinking of starting a series where i do shout out for peoples channels, and also if you have a set up you want to show then I'll do a video for that as well, no massive requirements really just come an say hi on the channel, an if you like my channel subscribe also come an say hi on Twitter find me as Nerdtastichd.

If you do have a set up you want to show, then all you need is what monitor you are using, and the specs of your pc.

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hey Freedom people, I am thinking of starting a series where i do shout out for peoples channels, and also if you have a set up you want to show then I'll do a video for that as well, no massive requirements really just come an say hi on the channel, an if you like my channel subscribe also come an say hi on Twitter find me as Nerdtastichd.

If you do have a set up you want to show, then all you need is what monitor you are using, and the specs of your pc.
a shout out would be great man! It's nice that your trying to give back to the community as well!

Trio Plays

Rising User
Jul 19, 2016
YouTube

i would love one mate :)

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
A shout-out would be cool. Would definitely be helping small channels who are struggling. I would love a shout-out as well if you don't mind :)

FireRamYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2017
Glasgow
YouTube
FireRamYT

I would love a shout out, hope you consider me thanks.