PC Who wants to have a chat/podcast/interview with me? ^^^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for people to interview, podcast, chat with, or hear about their adventures on YouTube. I like to create videos that focus on various content creators on YouTube.

There's no sub requirement, and all you need is a microphone to talk to me ^^

If you're interested, please contact me by leaving a message on my post here, and tell me your discord name!

Here is a recent example for how the chat goes -

Please let me know if you have any questions below! There were a few users in my other thread that didn't reach out to me afterwards :eek:

The Atom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2014
YouTube
Hello, I have been on youtube for a few years. I would like to do a video with you. :)
Also, My Discord name is
TheAtom#3262

Last edited:

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I don't have a lot of videos on YouTube but I've been on the editing scene on YouTube for years and getting back into youtube now. Happy to have aa chat about youtube, have a discussion on opinions etc.
Hello, I have been on youtube for a few years. I would like to do a video with you. :)
Also, My Discord name is
TheAtom#3262
Hello, i would be interested in doing an interview with you. My Discord is SprPsycho
I'll see if I can find you all on Discord in the next few days ^^

I am always looking for more people to chat with! I schedule everything on Saturday/Sunday mostly ^^

Reactions: The Atom

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey there, I've been recording videos for over three now and I have quite the story to tell and I'd be honored to be in an interview with you! I unfortunately don't have a webcam right now though and I'm moving soon, so maybe in a few weeks? Let me know if you're keen :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there, I've been recording videos for over three now and I have quite the story to tell and I'd be honored to be in an interview with you! I unfortunately don't have a webcam right now though and I'm moving soon, so maybe in a few weeks? Let me know if you're keen :)
Sure, I always plan in advance ^^ When do you think you'll start to become available?

I'll be reaching out to everyone else tonight!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey! I'll probably be available properly not next weekend but the weekend after! Hope this works for you :)
I am free for a good portion of April 9th ^^ If you have a discord account at all, definitely let me know later!

I'll be adding everyone else now, please let me know if you are interested in chatting as well!

MuChase

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey Mate! I've been youtube for over a year now and I absolutely love it! I would be more than happy to do an interview with you and collab on stuff! My discord is MuChase #9396

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey I'm interested in this collaboration! I am only 14 years old but I have been making YouTube videos for about 5, almost 6 years. My current channel "SnakeCity' has videos dating back to 3 years ago and I got some good stories. I would honestly love to chat with you about it :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Mate! I've been youtube for over a year now and I absolutely love it! I would be more than happy to do an interview with you and collab on stuff! My discord is MuChase #9396
I'll try to contact you tomorrow ^^

Hey I'm interested in this collaboration! I am only 14 years old but I have been making YouTube videos for about 5, almost 6 years. My current channel "SnakeCity' has videos dating back to 3 years ago and I got some good stories. I would honestly love to chat with you about it :)
What is your full discord username? :p

Reactions: SnakeCity

CrypticEdge

Rising User
Apr 9, 2017
Im interested. I have good Mic (blue snowball). Im 14 Male. Shoot me message on discord if u wanna do it.
CrypticEdge#5370

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for people to interview, podcast, chat with, or hear about their adventures on YouTube. I like to create videos that focus on various content creators on YouTube.

If you're interested, please contact me by leaving a message on my post here, and tell me your discord name!

Please let me know if you have any questions below! There were a few users in my other thread that didn't reach out to me afterwards :eek:
I would love to be featured in a fireside chat I've been watching a few of them and i just really like the relaxed feel

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I would like to join in this chat....want to start talking again to different people because all a sudden I feel shy to talk to others
GaminMadness#6141

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
Hello everyone!

You should do the end screen links to link to your guests channel and maybe latest movie. Especially if your vids are embedded.

Be happy to be interviewed anytime