Solved Confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
So it says here that my application has been accepted and I will be reviewed. I was out the Quene of 1000+ and they said they would review it but it's been almost 2 weeks so I don't know whats going on but I just wanted to know if I'm actually being reviewed. Also I use AdSense so will I still be Able to join Freedom? Thank you.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There has been a bit of a backlog with dealing with partnership applications at the moment and this could be a reason as to why its taking a while for you to get partnered. Its good to see that you already have a linked adsense account, while you won't need this once you have partnered with Freedom it shows that you have an active monetisation policy and this will ensure your application goes as smoothly as possible. As you have been waiting almost two weeks and im assuming you still have the 'Under Review' message on your Freedom Dashboard, I would recommend you submit a ticket to our support team via www.support.tm or email them via [email protected] so they can check on your application

Upvote 0

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
There has been a bit of a backlog with dealing with partnership applications at the moment and this could be a reason as to why its taking a while for you to get partnered. Its good to see that you already have a linked adsense account, while you won't need this once you have partnered with Freedom it shows that you have an active monetisation policy and this will ensure your application goes as smoothly as possible. As you have been waiting almost two weeks and im assuming you still have the 'Under Review' message on your Freedom Dashboard, I would recommend you submit a ticket to our support team via www.support.tm or email them via [email protected] so they can check on your application
Yes I still do have Under Review and also does that mean I have to close my AdSense account or can I leave it?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yes I still do have Under Review and also does that mean I have to close my AdSense account or can I leave it?
No please leave your adsense account open, once your are fully joined with the Network and have gone through the application process and clicked on your "learn more" button then its up to you if you would like to close your adsense account then - personally I would say leave it open otherwise if you ever leave / are removed from the Network then you would have to reset up adsense again if you closed it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.