enerjizegamingHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey there. I just wanted to let you know about the content that I upload on my channel. So, sit back, grab some snacks, and keep reading.

I make funny moment videos of me and my friends, Sub and UK. We play random games such as GTA Online and COD plus many more. I upload HD videos ever Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I love the feedback I get and if I make someone laugh, my goal is complete. If you are up for a good old giggle session then this is what you need. Hope to see you around the comment section soon. :)

Inspired by:
Vanoss
I AM WILDCAT
KYR SPEEDY
and more like them.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey there. I just wanted to let you know about the content that I upload on my channel. So, sit back, grab some snacks, and keep reading.

I make funny moment videos of me and my friends, Sub and UK. We play random games such as GTA Online and COD plus many more. I upload HD videos ever Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I love the feedback I get and if I make someone laugh, my goal is complete. If you are up for a good old giggle session then this is what you need. Hope to see you around the comment section soon. :)

Inspired by:
Vanoss
I AM WILDCAT
KYR SPEEDY
and more like them.
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Inspired by:
Vanoss
I AM WILDCAT
KYR SPEEDY
and more like them.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Making video's with friends is always good fun! Keep it up mate and see you around on the forums ;)

Reactions: Piano Uncovered