Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I have finally achieved something I'm pretty proud of. From being the first Member to hit 1000 credits, 1500 credits, 2000 credits and now 2500 credits I have stepped up my game a little and gone for another Milestone:

upload_2017-3-15_19-59-1.png
1000 Posts.

I've been trying my best not to make them Spam posts and instead large, (mostly) well thought-out posts. My main thought from joining the Support Section was not to use Copy-Paste. I've made that 100% which I'm proud of and will keep going. I'll just thank a few people here:

@zeke morgan You're the person in Support while I take my 4 hours of sleep :p We seem to be working together and getting the Support Section along nicely! Thanks for everything you've done so far to help people...

@Crazylawrence The guy that has to deal with my tons of Advertiser Chat Reports :p You're really active in chat and also helped tons of people there while I was without an Internet Connection :D

@everyone else that I've talked to in chat, that's ever thanked me in Support Threads for anything and the entire Community for just existing! I'll lose my MotM Badge in a few Hours probably so I'll make a thread with it while I still can. WOOHOO

Also I'll hopefully get 100 Subs sooner or later so I can get a Custom URL and try going with my channel again!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Congrats on 1000. That's a lot if you really think of it lol... Oh, I forgot.. Congrats on 100 subs too, enjoy that custom URL!!
Thanks! This is huge honestly. Sorry for advertising, just wanna check it :D http://youtube.com/c/LW001

EDIT: I'll have to wait a bit maybe or to check with YT on why it's not working lmfao

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Damn man, i joined the forums awhile ago but just because active recently! I love helping everyone out on here just like you! (Don't worry im coming for your number 1 credit spot) haha. Congrats on everything bro cant wait to see you hit 10,000!!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Damn man, i joined the forums awhile ago but just because active recently! I love helping everyone out on here just like you! (Don't worry im coming for your number 1 credit spot) haha. Congrats on everything bro cant wait to see you hit 10,000!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have finally achieved something I'm pretty proud of. From being the first Member to hit 1000 credits, 1500 credits, 2000 credits and now 2500 credits I have stepped up my game a little and gone for another Milestone:

View attachment 18491
1000 Posts.

I've been trying my best not to make them Spam posts and instead large, (mostly) well thought-out posts. My main thought from joining the Support Section was not to use Copy-Paste. I've made that 100% which I'm proud of and will keep going. I'll just thank a few people here:

@zeke morgan You're the person in Support while I take my 4 hours of sleep :p We seem to be working together and getting the Support Section along nicely! Thanks for everything you've done so far to help people...

@Crazylawrence The guy that has to deal with my tons of Advertiser Chat Reports :p You're really active in chat and also helped tons of people there while I was without an Internet Connection :D

@everyone else that I've talked to in chat, that's ever thanked me in Support Threads for anything and the entire Community for just existing! I'll lose my MotM Badge in a few Hours probably so I'll make a thread with it while I still can. WOOHOO

Also I'll hopefully get 100 Subs sooner or later so I can get a Custom URL and try going with my channel again!
Well I guess congratulations are in order first of all, I don't think anyone will catch up to you at this rate, in regards to your forum credits. It's really nice to see such an active member constantly trying to help out in all areas of the forums, and trying to make the forums better for everyone. You say I'm in support while your sleeping I swear half the time your there lurking, maybe even while dreaming haha. Seems I may have to get notifications on every thread update or post just to outline the solution before you.

CrazyLawrence, is always there to deal with the chat reports, and if he's not on me or another moderator also deals with these, at the end of the day keeping the forums clean and free from spam is a collaborative effort and one were proud and honoured to do.

Finally I just wanted to finish off by saying another congrats on reaching 100 subscribers as well, seems like your just hitting those milestones recently, and your custom URL is working fine for me :)

Reactions: LW

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Dang man took me almost two years to get 1000. You did that in less than one, now that's a feat. Congratulations :) Also I just want to give a personal thank you to you and everyone else that works in Freedom Support. I don't run into issues often, but when something does come up the Support team has always responded in a very timely manner. They're always very polite and always show a willingness to continue to help if the problem wasn't solved right then and there. You guys do a fantastic job and I'm positive the entire community appreciates your hard work. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Dang man took me almost two years to get 1000. You did that in less than one, now that's a feat. Congratulations :) Also I just want to give a personal thank you to you and everyone else that works in Freedom Support. I don't run into issues often, but when something does come up the Support team has always responded in a very timely manner. They're always very polite and always show a willingness to continue to help if the problem wasn't solved right then and there. You guys do a fantastic job and I'm positive the entire community appreciates your hard work. - Brandon

View attachment 18500
Just clarifying this: Support Forum != Support Team. ;) I don't get paid for this stuff. I'm just a Community Member xD

Also you can put your image into your Signature so you don't have to post it all the time here: https://freedom.community.tm/account/signature

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming