Rapidtags Reminder!

BtwItsTiger

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
Hello Freedom! family! I just wanted to let those know who use the website called Rapidtags to know something really important about using that website.

The reason for the creation of this is I mentioned something about it during Chicco Time! while I was moderating and he told me to mention it here.

When using Rapidtags, once you input the title of your video and get the tags, don't go straight in and copy every tag and put it in the video. Make sure to filter out what tags do and do not apply to the video. I put in the name of one of my random Overwatch streams that said "New PC, New Beginning! | Overwatch ", and it came out with tags such as "Overwatch Orisa", "Overwatch New Character Orisa", "New overwatch skins" and "new overwatch patch", none of which were related to my video.

This is the sort of thing you don't want in a video that's not related to the actual video. The website can definitely be helpful as long as your video is about something specific, but if it's just a general video, make sure to have tags that apply to your video, as to not have your tags be click bait either!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Freedom Family @BtwItsTiger , even when I create / copy tags I also double check them for any misleading tags, as I would hate to be penalised for this due to me not checking them.