Subscriber Milestone 100 subscribers

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Ive finally hit 100 subscribers and I know to some people thats a lot and for others is not a lot but I never thought in a million years id hit a 100 subs it is such an incredible feeling I'm honestly over the moon :)
Well done [user]@Crusifix[/user]! Keep up the good work and you'll be at 1000 in no time!!! I remember when I hit 100 subscribers, I've come a long way since then! :) Anyway good luck for the future!

~Piano Uncovered

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Ive finally hit 100 subscribers and I know to some people thats a lot and for others is not a lot but I never thought in a million years id hit a 100 subs it is such an incredible feeling I'm honestly over the moon :)

The first 100 is always the one hardest to get! Congratulations!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A massive congratulations for reaching 100 subscribers. They often do say that reaching triple digits is the hardest though you can't slack off now - you have to set a new goal and strive towards that one. Also don't forget if you haven't done so already you can set a custom URL for your channel, which will get rid of the random numbers and letters in your current URL - though think carefully before you change this as you can only do it once.