PC Vs MAC. Which one is better for a gamer?

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
I personally like mac just because it's what I've been using but I'm thinking about switching to pc. So what do you think? Do you prefer one or the other and What do you use to make videos? Let me know :D

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I'm going to go into this in a very biased, yet informative reason of why PC is ALWAYS better than Mac when it comes to gaming.

1. PC is cheaper and easier to fix
2. You pay way more for Mac specs to meet the PC specs than you should have to pay just because it is apple.
3. Most games are optimized for PC since most gamers uses PCs. As a result, games may run less smooth on Mac
4. Games have to have a completely different code to run on MAC's in the first place.
5. PCs can be upgraded without buying an entirely new computer. Mac's can't be due to their processor being essentially soddered into their build.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
PC, no contest. Games are made and optimized for the majority audience, with PC being the second-largest consumer base, second only to consoles, so with this larger base you will get more support and a wider selection of content to choose from with a more user-friendly interface.

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
I personally like mac just because it's what I've been using but I'm thinking about switching to pc. So what do you think? Do you prefer one or the other and What do you use to make videos? Let me know :D
PC more games are compatible with PC and will run better than mac this is due to the fact of the security systems apple have in place in their OS which makes it harder to develop games for mac then PC and interferes with performance windows is also better optimized for gaming imo

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
PC. If you like Mac and need nothing more you can stay with it though a PC is easier to maintain. For gaming I'd say go for a PC, though if you plan on normally working and have worked with a Mac for a while stay with it.