Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
hey guys i was wondering in your opinion would you guys watch someone who uploads one game series video per day or someone who uploads a gaming video of a different game each day but sticks to a schedule, Monday - minecraft, tuesday - skyrim, Fallout - wednesday, etc etc

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
hey guys i was wondering in your opinion would you guys watch someone who uploads one game series video per day or someone who uploads a gaming video of a different game each day but sticks to a schedule, Monday - minecraft, tuesday - skyrim, Fallout - wednesday, etc etc
I would mix it up a little for the sake of your channel growth especially for such a small channel. If you limit yourself to one game you will only target a small audience. Yes by all means have a main stream game which say you do 80% of the week and then add other games around it to help out. Thats my opinion but i reckon things may go a little slower if you limit yourself from the off.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
I would mix it up a little for the sake of your channel growth especially for such a small channel. If you limit yourself to one game you will only target a small audience. Yes by all means have a main stream game which say you do 80% of the week and then add other games around it to help out. Thats my opinion but i reckon things may go a little slower if you limit yourself from the off.

Hmm yea i want to do multiple games but i always get worried itll be too much for people to keep especially if they dont know the schedule

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hmm yea i want to do multiple games but i always get worried itll be too much for people to keep especially if they dont know the schedule
Simple, make your schedule in the info section explain a little about what your going to play etc.. and just like i said pick a game and do most of your channel around that and then just add another game or two in now and again just to spice it up. Trust me it wont be too much unless you over do it lol if you think about it one game would be too much of the same thing and people get bored easily.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Simple, make your schedule in the info section explain a little about what your going to play etc.. and just like i said pick a game and do most of your channel around that and then just add another game or two in now and again just to spice it up. Trust me it wont be too much unless you over do it lol if you think about it one game would be too much of the same thing and people get bored easily.
Very good points my sir thank you

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Some people find success in doing unique things each time they do the same game. But I cannot recommend doing any of the games listed as they are grossly oversaturated on YouTube.

erickismeme

Rising User
Feb 7, 2017
YouTube
erickismeme
well if its a series i like i would really want them to continue uploading it everyday, but i know the YouTuber has other viewers that want the other series of videos so i dont complain

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Id say if your going to be doing minecraft you can probably keep that series going on for a while but have the other games rotating for example if you are playing fallout and skyrim give a poll to your viewers towards the end of the series and ask them what game they'd like to see next or list some games and get them to vote. This way you wont be stuck trying to produce content on a game you might have been burnt out on or finished and you'll also make your viewers happier