In progress Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert50

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Freedom support is useless, they thinks my channel have violations of the Terms of Service YouTube. Then i tell this issue to YouTube Support, and he said that my channel and monetization also good, he tell me that Freedom must paid my earning. But i don't know when Freedom paid my right-payment or he will taking my money.? Nobody know. I tell to Freedom support and he still not paid my earning & have ridiculous argument. I'm very frustated, I bring Freedom a lot of money for 3 years but he don't help me. You thinks this is family.? Yesterday decide to leave & remove Freedom from my channel. Maybe i will searching a new one if Freedom treat their partner like that.

Upvote 0

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I suppose it doesnt help that you had 3 strikes in the matter of a month (which is clearly a violation) . Yes i know you said you cleared it back down to one strike but it doesnt do your reputation any good and like mentioned before freedom wouldnt normally accept a channel to join with a strike nevermind 3. Maybe they have cancelled or withheld your pay on this basis, its impossible to say. Unfortuanetly only they can answer you whether you like the response or not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.