Family get together party!

monalisa

New User
Feb 28, 2017
Hi all,
What are your usual budgets while arranging a party, or a family get together? I want to know how to hold a party on a limited budget. We are having a family get together the coming week. The plan is that all the members will share all the expenses. All of them are little worried how the expenses would be. We read a blog which we found online http://www.abbeyroadentertainment.com/blog/party/how-to-host-a-party-on-a-limited-budget/ and it has some tips on which we can host a party in a limited budget. We are planning to arrange many games for the kids as well. We hope that the kids would love the party. I would love to know from you all as well. Thanks.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I dont really understand the problem here, i dont think it will be of much use people giving their 'budget' for a party because of the varied circumstances. For example how many people, how much food you want, what type of food, where you live, what country your in...the list goes on, sooo many variables which can change price. Look at the end of the day what are you looking for? It depends what you want to do for the kids. At the end of the day cheap all around snacks and drink would be enough and then just make up some basic games for the kids to play, i mean how old are we even talking here? Apart from suggesting party games i dont think theres anything else people can suggest in terms of your budget as we dont know what it is for a start and what you aim to get out of it fully.