PC YOUTUBE GROUP (PC)

DoritoFox

Rising User
May 8, 2016
Hey guys my name is DoritoFox, and i'm a very friendly guy with a great sense of humor. I'm currently 15 years old with 1,000+ subscribers. I would love to form a YouTube group, something like vanoss gaming I would love to help smaller youtubers grow and hit 1,000 or more subscribers.

. Requirements:
1. Great Microphone
2. Be Yourself (If you're boring be boring, If you're funny be funny)
3. Great Thumbnails (Thumbnails that please the eye)
4. Great Video Quality (720p or higher)
5. 0+ Subscribers (I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SUBSCRIBERS YOU HAVE)
6. You may curse but not in a mean way to others...

MY CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3lMPLDi0H6WUtn4NYjCpQ

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
This sounds like good fun i would live to make some videos the only thing is my thumbnails are pretty but im plannimg on learning how to make good thumbnails soon so that should be fixed soon

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

JSmart

New User
Mar 11, 2017
I'm down for this. My skype is digicorner and my discord is JJSmart#4920. Best ways to contact me.

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Hey guys my name is DoritoFox, and i'm a very friendly guy with a great sense of humor. I'm currently 15 years old with 1,000+ subscribers. I would love to form a YouTube group, something like vanoss gaming I would love to help smaller youtubers grow and hit 1,000 or more subscribers.

. Requirements:
1. Great Microphone

Hey I need new people to record with, ordered ablue yeti, so should be here soon, I have Skype and discord my UN is thedeluxe74 for both of them.

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Hey m8 I am 15 and originally started my channel with the intent of being somewhat like Vanoss as he is my favourite YouTuber combined with Tomska and Danisnotonfire as I like the idea of acting stuff out which is something you can find in my latest video. Anyway I would love to form a group with you. P.S I meet all your requirements, all my videos render in 720p, I have over 5 years experience with photoshop so I can make pretty good thumbnails if I want too and I have a mic worth about £400 with a pop filter for that extra quality XD

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays

. Requirements:
1. Great Microphone

I would like to join your group. I follow all of the requirements. Thank you!

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014

. Requirements:
1. Great Microphone

aye bro! I checked out your channel! I thought that your Mortem gameplay was hilarious especially you getting "shot up" lmfao! I would love to colab I hit 100 subs and my dream is 1000 and I know I can get there with some support and help! If you'd like to colab hit me up on my channel, or add me on Skype and Discord.

Discord: oj336699#3642