Best type of youtube channel

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
What's the best type of youtube channel to have?
As far as views etc go, @Drawyah hit it right on the head and was pretty funny about it.
In my opinion, the best channel for any one individual is a channel that you are passionate about. Your enthusiasm will transfer into your videos and be noticeable. Also, you won't get burned out and get tired of producing content. Do this, make sure your titles, tags, description, etc. are good and you'll do well. It will take a while, but focus on those and network. Eventually, you could always save a little cash to put towards promoting some select videos on your channel to help boost views and thereby increasing subs.

Reactions: seosmurf

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I guess there is no one sort of answer here to be fair, any type of channel can be great depends all on the quality of content. Yes various things do trend like vlogging is still huge at this moment, however other channels like gaming or music for example will never die out because there is always somthing new to show.

What's the best type of youtube channel to have?
As far as views etc go, @Drawyah hit it right on the head and was pretty funny about it.
In my opinion, the best channel for any one individual is a channel that you are passionate about. Your enthusiasm will transfer into your videos and be noticeable. Also, you won't get burned out and get tired of producing content. Do this, make sure your titles, tags, description, etc. are good and you'll do well. It will take a while, but focus on those and network. Eventually, you could always save a little cash to put towards promoting some select videos on your channel to help boost views and thereby increasing subs.
I think the same Gus :) no passion no succes! :)

Reactions: Gus Holland