Is freedom really the best youtube partnership?

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
People love specific thing, and people dislike specific thing, there have been a lot of peeps who dislike Machinima because of their long contract (3 years) and unable to leave (I get that) but it's kinda stupid to dislike something you joined before doing your search.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by @LtGeneralStore Gaming Freedom, like any network has its pro's and con's - It's always worth doing your research and reading up about the network before you think about joining, and don't be afraid to ask people who are in the network for advice / help regarding any questions or queries you may have

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Depends on what your needs are and where your channel is at. Just make sure you do your research before joining a Network, we would rather have people in Freedom! that want to be here and are benefiting than people that aren't happy.

One of the strong features of Freedom is the community aspect and the awesome forums (I may be a little biased there....)

Variable revenue share is also something that is a big plus. If your channel grows larger your revenue reflects that. A lot of people think Curse have the best share for larger channels with 90%, but you can get 95% if your channel is big enough with Freedom! Which mean you are giving 50% less earnings than a 90% share.

Main thing is go with whatever helps grow your channel, also don't join a network with a lock in contract...

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Like most have already said its opinion based. Personally i dont gain alot out of freedom, i dont use the tools provided as i see no need for them and lets be honest there is better help elsewhere and the mistake alot of people make is assuming joining a network like freedom will mean they directly help your channel grow. This is obviously false, yes with the freedom community theres a chance to meet new people, gain collabs and advertise your channel through talking to people but at the end of the day its all off your own back. A network is only ever as good as its people within it, without us all here the network doesnt exist. At the end of the day 90% of people most likely only joined freedom because it allowed you to monetize your videos immediatly even if your channel was tiny and just starting off, and this is the biggest selling point to people, atleast those being honest :p This can be seen clear as day especially when you see networks advertising their brand and the first and almost only thing thats highlighted is your split percentage. This ofcourse is my opinion on the situation of networks and people may agree and disagree but we all feel different.