Not open for further replies.

Zapmaster14

The Electric Network - CEO
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Hello,

I am hoping to receive some help with my issues, I used to be with Freedom! But left the network a long time ago, I recently came back to YouTube and submitted an application to Freedom! I've been approved but I haven't received an invite, I contacted support on the 29/01/2017 (220256) as you're aware its now the 26/02/2017.

I feel that this is an outrages time to take, I was recently transfered to MGN before I even got an invite from Freedom!

I'd really appreciate it if Freedom! Can help me with this issue further.

(Support Tickets have been submitted but support hasn't been helpful at all..)

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello,

I am hoping to receive some help with my issues, I used to be with Freedom! But left the network a long time ago, I recently came back to YouTube and submitted an application to Freedom! I've been approved but I haven't received an invite, I contacted support on the 29/01/2017 (220256) as you're aware its now the 26/02/2017.

I feel that this is an outrages time to take, I was recently transfered to MGN before I even got an invite from Freedom!

I'd really appreciate it if Freedom! Can help me with this issue further.

(Support Tickets have been submitted but support hasn't been helpful at all..)
Hello,

Sorry for the long wait. To get the invitation please make sure you have monetisation enabled, no Strikes and a low amount of Claims on videos. You also need some public videos to get into the Network. If all these conditions are met, Support are the only people able to help you in this.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunately there is a bit of a delay with our partnership requests at the minute. It all depends on how long it takes for your channel to be reviewed, after it has been you should be able to engage in a live chat from your Freedom dashboard and then have your "learn more" button sent to you - would you also be able to provide me, via a PM, your ticket ID numbers and I can see if I can't pass this onto a support team member and try and get these looked at ASAP for you

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello @Zapmaster14
Thanks for reaching out to the community forums!

From what I have heard, I think the invite system is still delayed, so your invite will be processed as soon as we get that up.
We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are sure once we have finished this update, it will be for the better.

We will keep you updated!
Lawrence

Upvote 0

Zapmaster14

Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response, I can confirm that all the above requirements have been met on my end, its seems that I just have to wait. The last support ticket Freedom! responded to indicated that I could be waiting up to another 30 Days!

Im just not happy that I have to wait that long. :(

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks for the reply.

As said previously, we are sorry for the inconvenience. From my view, I believe the invite system will be back up fairly shortly and you will need to wait less than 30 more days.

We understand that this is not something someone would want to wait this long for and we are sorry for that.
Support is the best place to talk about these invites, but we are always here if there are any enquiries you may have.

Upvote 0

Zapmaster14

Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Hi, To further update, I still havent received any invitation to the network and have had little communication with Freedom! But my dashboard is now not showing my channel as waiting but instead two other channels that arent even mine? Is this normal?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi, To further update, I still havent received any invitation to the network and have had little communication with Freedom! But my dashboard is now not showing my channel as waiting but instead two other channels that arent even mine? Is this normal?
No that isn't normal normally only you would be able to add people / channels onto your dashboard, and no one else. I would definitely contact support about this - I shall also raise it with a support agent just to see what they say about this as well

EDIT - Recently there has been a glitch on the Freedom dashboard which is throwing up other peoples channels, due to a sandbox issue - this is nothing to worry about, and our support team have / are in the final stages of clearing this up.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ive been waiting for 4 months. ;/
I'm really sorry to hear that you have been waiting 4 months to partner with the Freedom Network - can I ask if you have contacted our support team during this time to check on your application? Also just to make sure is your YouTube account in good standing - meaning that it has no copyright / community strikes, has monetisation enabled and has some public videos

Upvote 0

FreePvp

New User
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
I'm really sorry to hear that you have been waiting 4 months to partner with the Freedom Network - can I ask if you have contacted our support team during this time to check on your application? Also just to make sure is your YouTube account in good standing - meaning that it has no copyright / community strikes, has monetisation enabled and has some public videos
Ok, i dont have monetisation. getting it up right now

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi another update, its well over 40 Days now, No updates, still not partnered...
As we have said there is a delay in dealing with applications, I know this must be infuriating for you but note as long as you have done everything outlined to join, and there are no issues with your account, it could just be them getting through the backlog now, and maybe they haven't come across your application yet. We do appreciate your patience in this matter and I shall again mention it to a support colleague and see if they can suggest anything to help

Upvote 0

Zapmaster14

Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2014
Australia
YouTube
As we have said there is a delay in dealing with applications, I know this must be infuriating for you but note as long as you have done everything outlined to join, and there are no issues with your account, it could just be them getting through the backlog now, and maybe they haven't come across your application yet. We do appreciate your patience in this matter and I shall again mention it to a support colleague and see if they can suggest anything to help

I undestand that, Im trying to show the type of timelines we have to wait for, i've constantly been told '30 Days' its now 41 Days...

Freedom! Should not be giving a timeline if it simply cant meet the expectations a timeline puts in place..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.