Solved approve my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

suman debnath

New User
Feb 16, 2017
dear,
freedom im from india and 10 days ago i join freedom and still my account is under review.
can u plzz tell me u approved my account or not .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
dear,
freedom im from india and 10 days ago i join freedom and still my account is under review.
can u plzz tell me u approved my account or not .
As summarised by LW001 in the threads linked above there is a bit of a delay dealing with applications at the minute, due to high application numbers, please note that if you account is in good standing, has no copyright / community strikes and has monetisation enabled then there is nothing else you need to do but wait and be patient for a little while longer. Freedom is currently working through all channels currently under review and they best thing you can do is just keep checking your Freedom dashboard every few days or so until this changes to "please request an invite" - at that point you will be able to engage in a live chat and complete your application

Upvote 0

Tomara

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
Finland
YouTube
As summarised by LW001 in the threads linked above there is a bit of a delay dealing with applications at the minute, due to high application numbers, please note that if you account is in good standing, has no copyright / community strikes and has monetisation enabled then there is nothing else you need to do but wait and be patient for a little while longer. Freedom is currently working through all channels currently under review and they best thing you can do is just keep checking your Freedom dashboard every few days or so until this changes to "please request an invite" - at that point you will be able to engage in a live chat and complete your application

Thats not probably entirely true because my freedom dashboard has been having that text "Please request an invite" for couple weeks now and I'm not able to engage in the live chat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.