Review4Review i own a car racing channel REVIEW4REVIEW

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
so guys i run a racing channel 2 years now with 1.3k subs looking for some feedback or constructive criticism leave it below with your channel and ill return my feedback for you :)

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Your commentary style reminds me of the older machinima days, I like that a lot :p Not a big racing game enthusiast myself but you interested me longer than I would've expected man. Keep at it.

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Your commentary style reminds me of the older machinima days, I like that a lot :p Not a big racing game enthusiast myself but you interested me longer than I would've expected man. Keep at it.
thanks bro i appreciate it your channel is very entertaining great commentary good thumbnails cool edits and that intro tho lol one thing tho if you practice your titles and descriptions that should boost your views overall epic channel :D

Shadow NG

» Gaming «
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2015
Romania
YouTube
Having a miscellaneous racing games channel and a gaming performer of racing games too it's a great idea, I see you got some nice quality around here, you also got a awesome commentary whilst doing showcases of '' designs '' as I saw. I really like it, good luck mate!

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
Having a miscellaneous racing games channel and a gaming performer of racing games too it's a great idea, I see you got some nice quality around here, you also got a awesome commentary whilst doing showcases of '' designs '' as I saw. I really like it, good luck mate!
thanks bro i appreciate it :) i cant seem to find your channel when i type it into youtube it says channel dosnt exist send a link and ill review :D

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
nice vids cool edits like fades etc just try organizing the channel layout there is vids on youtube on how to do it also use picmonkey.com for thumbnails if you dont have photoshop :) thumbnails are one of the keys to views :) other than that cool channel :)