Review4Review Please Review my Channel!

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
Hi everyone,
A few months ago I asked for a review and got a satisfying summary of my channel. Today I'd like another review to see my current weaknesses and strengths, as well as tips on my avatar, banner, and thumbnails. Please rate from a scale of 1/5. Thanks! ^‿^

Review4Review!

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Definitly some interesting music on your channel, seen a few that I did enjoy being somewhat of a Pokemon fan myself, in terms of improvements I think that you are fighting a bit of an uphill battle that's for sure in the way that there are a lot of music channels around YouTube, which makes it a lot harder for people to find out about your channel, I would see if you can share your name around, try and upload very niche music and content so that you differentiate yourself from the crowd, so far I really am liking what I saw, your music is definitely tasteful and there is an audience for it, it's just finding your feet first of all, good luck man and keep up the good work!

If you wouldn't mind checking out my channel i'd be very grateful.

Reactions: Jobless Music

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
Definitly some interesting music on your channel, seen a few that I did enjoy being somewhat of a Pokemon fan myself, in terms of improvements I think that you are fighting a bit of an uphill battle that's for sure in the way that there are a lot of music channels around YouTube, which makes it a lot harder for people to find out about your channel, I would see if you can share your name around, try and upload very niche music and content so that you differentiate yourself from the crowd, so far I really am liking what I saw, your music is definitely tasteful and there is an audience for it, it's just finding your feet first of all, good luck man and keep up the good work!

If you wouldn't mind checking out my channel i'd be very grateful.
Thanks a lot! It really makes me feel glad that my work is actually paying off. Would you like a review as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1485989350][/DOUBLEPOST]I saw your intro video, and already I have things to say! For once, your audio and video quality is top-notch! You seem to have a knack for video games, and that's awesome, although I'd say the same for you: there are loads of other channels that have your same topic, so I'm wishing you the best! Second, your banner and channel logo look super unique and great! Awesome job with making your video thumbnails as well. As advice I'd tell you to continue your current path and you'll do great! :)

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Noticed your entire channel has the same kind of theme as your logo. In my opinion it's definitely not a bad idea to keep everything similar but there should be some differences. Keeping everything that similar will only mesh it all into one giant cluster rather than keeping them individual parts in a whole. I do enjoy your music though I'm a huge pokemon fan haha.

How's my channel?

Reactions: Jobless Music

Jobless Music

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2015
New York
YouTube
JoblessMusic
Noticed your entire channel has the same kind of theme as your logo. In my opinion it's definitely not a bad idea to keep everything similar but there should be some differences. Keeping everything that similar will only mesh it all into one giant cluster rather than keeping them individual parts in a whole. I do enjoy your music though I'm a huge pokemon fan haha.

How's my channel?
Thanks! Working on your review rn. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486308163][/DOUBLEPOST]The first thing I noticed was your unique channel banner. It's very awesome. The only thing I would say is that it's significantly small like the text and genie lamp are too small, but that's just my opinion. I think the username 'MLGenies' sounds clever and unique as well. Your thumbnails are great! I also noticed your intro is a bit too long, yet creative! Your audio and video quality is good! Other than that, great job with your channel so far!

Last edited: