Request I made my very first episode of my first let's play and need some feedback

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
What's up guys an gals, I just uploaded my first episode of my first let's play on my channel, the let's play is on outlast and was wondering if any one could give me some feedback on what I did well and what I need to improve so that I can improve for my second video of the series, any and all feedback is very much appreciated, thank you

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Ill tell you thi sthe beginning was probably one of the best especially for a first lets play. I wasnt expecting that lol. Overall not bad good quality.

Reactions: Brandon weeks

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Ill tell you thi sthe beginning was probably one of the best especially for a first lets play. I wasnt expecting that lol. Overall not bad good quality.
Thanks man really appreciate it I made a second video which is even better in my opinion if you have any tips for how I can improve it would be much appreciated[DOUBLEPOST=1485031341][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't have the guts to watch all the way till 30, but your commentary has a nice flow. Keep it up
Thanks man I really appreciate the feedback, and I barely had the guts to play the game