Opinions on Nintendo Switch?

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I always liked Nintendo. I think the switch is amazing. I hope they have the right games available like more Mario, Zelda, Pokémon etc. I think people are going to like it.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hyped for it like every Nintendo console.

Though the online service fee is going to suck. Only thing I don't look forward to.
It's the same thing for most consoles through..just look at PSN or Xbox.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
It's the same thing for most consoles through..just look at PSN or Xbox.

And it's stupid for both. They shouldn't charge me to use my internet. And what if I have all 3 consoles? I'm suddenly paying for 3 different services to make use of my own internet that is already being paid for.

The online should be free and I should only be paying if I want the "free" games

Reactions: Creative Myth

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
And it's stupid for both. They shouldn't charge me to use my internet. And what if I have all 3 consoles? I'm suddenly paying for 3 different services to make use of my own internet that is already being paid for.

The online should be free and I should only be paying if I want the "free" games
You're not paying to use the internet, you're paying to use the multiplayer features. Same with every other console. You don't have to pay the fee.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
You're not paying to use the internet, you're paying to use the multiplayer features. Same with every other console. You don't have to pay the fee.

And yet multiplayer is free on PC for everything except some MMO's. I normally support console gaming but all this does is just drive me closer to the PC master race crowd.