Tips & Tricks Any tips for getting videos seen by more people ?

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
Has any one got any good tips to get YouTube videos seen by a larger amount of people ? As I have been told that my videos are very well presented and are entertaining however I don't feel they get the right amount of views ? Any tips would be much appreciated

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Improve some of you thumbnails, make them better and some of your videos havent custom thumbnails :eek: I think if you use more custom thumbnails (and they must looking like "I wanna click on this sh*t" :p ) then you get more views :) Maybe improve your video desc too, its a little bit confusing :)

Reactions: mahastagram

Brandon weeks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
YouTube
undacuvahonkey
I do try to make custom thumbnails but sometimes I cannot access the screenshots I take with my current computer but I should be getting a new one soon so hopefully that will help, thank you for the feedback as well man I really appreciate it and what is a video desc ?

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Make lines :)

Code:
Hi welcome to video bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla
bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla

==================================================

Subscribe text here or twitter etc

Here are some examples:

Code:
····················································································

«TitleHere»
• Link one
• Link two

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TitleHere
•Link one

Code:
Describe your video here in some sentences Describe your video here in some sentences  Describe your video here in some sentences .

Your Title Here
► LinkOne
► LinkTwo

Your Title Here
► LinkOne
► LinkTwo

Your Title Here
Your short subscribe text here, or some credits etc, Your short subscribe text here, or some credits etc, Your short subscribe text here, or some credits etc.

You can use lines, or freespace (dont know the english word maybe "linebreak") or something else :)

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
It looks just better :) Try to use more custom thumbnails and better thumbnails, then you see a nice effect and dont forget to use "special" video titles, but not to extreme titles xD :p

No Problem :) You can ask me if you need more tips :)

Sean @ AEI Online

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
South Florida
YouTube
What helped me out a lot is finding Facebook groups similar to my video and commenting on them and posting a yt link of the video. You can't just drop your link and leave the link needs to be relevant to the post,
Example:
I have a taste test video of a soda called Dirt Soda so I did a facebook search for weird drinks and found a Facebook Group about weird food, another one about taste test and even another one called Wierd Soda Review. I weaved my link into the comments of each and I got over 2k of views and 5 new subs which is big for my channel.

You can use the same method on Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.

Hope this helps.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Please know I'm telling you this so that you can improve and i'm focusing on the negqative as it's what needs changing. The positives won't be listed.

your thumbnails are drab and don't "pop" try to play with ways to make them stand out and be more easy to read and make distinguishable. You can make dark thumbnails that aren't "drab" here are two examples 1 and 2 those might be a bit too cartoony but here is one that might help you find your art style as it's dark, grungy, and it pops.