Review4Review Livin' the High Life - Warface Montage EP 2

Blue_Carrots

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
KeatN_CSGO
Hey there guys! So I finished Episode 2 of my Warface montage series and I think it turned out well. I still thought I would have you guys take a look and tell me on what I could improve on. Mainly focus on the editing, but if you have any tips for Warface you can leave those also. I'm doing Link4Link, so drop a video after your review, and I'll give my opinion!

(P.S. The amount of effort you put into your review will go into mine, so don't drop a "Good vid, nice shots" and expect me to write an essay)

BlueCarrots

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
i really love the way you get so many awesome kills and the music goes with the gameplay too i really did enjoy it maybe like change the colors you like edit it a bit more and add smooth tansitions! and maybe like do cool tricks?

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
I'm not a huge fan of sniping montages but having said that, the video and audio qualities were very pleasing to listen to, it wasn't too loud and the clips were interesting and had a nice amount of action, I also liked the transitions that you used as it's a bit more unique to standard fading, keep up the good work and if possible, try for 720 at 60fps if 1080p60 is a bit too much for you, great work pal. keep it up.

If you wouldn't mind checking my channel out i'd appreciate that, I've been a bit inactive as I was on holiday for the christmas/new years break but I'm back in action this week, have a good one dude.

Blue_Carrots

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
KeatN_CSGO
I'm not a huge fan of sniping montages but having said that, the video and audio qualities were very pleasing to listen to, it wasn't too loud and the clips were interesting and had a nice amount of action, I also liked the transitions that you used as it's a bit more unique to standard fading, keep up the good work and if possible, try for 720 at 60fps if 1080p60 is a bit too much for you, great work pal. keep it up.

If you wouldn't mind checking my channel out i'd appreciate that, I've been a bit inactive as I was on holiday for the christmas/new years break but I'm back in action this week, have a good one dude.

Hey man, sorry it took so long to reply. Anyways, I checked out your channel and I have to say, I really like your graphics! It's more simplistic, and you can tell it was custom made, not a template. Also, I looked at the montage you have as your main video. The clips and audio were good but maybe try for some different music for future montages. I feel like the 7 nation army remix is too generic since dice used it for the trailer. Other than that, there's not much. Your thumbnails are perfect, and your overall channel setup is really professional. I would type more, but there's not much else to say! Great job man.

BlueCarrots

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Hey man, sorry it took so long to reply. Anyways, I checked out your channel and I have to say, I really like your graphics! It's more simplistic, and you can tell it was custom made, not a template. Also, I looked at the montage you have as your main video. The clips and audio were good but maybe try for some different music for future montages. I feel like the 7 nation army remix is too generic since dice used it for the trailer. Other than that, there's not much. Your thumbnails are perfect, and your overall channel setup is really professional. I would type more, but there's not much else to say! Great job man.

BlueCarrots
Really, really appreciate such a through review man, It means a great deal to hear such kind things about my work, all the best to you and your channel moving into 2017. <3

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Audio/Video syncing is amazing. Only part I thought was kinda bad was that your transitions are kinda awkward, would recommend playing around with masks in whatever program you're using so that it flows a little better. BTW I saw frame lag pop in pretty frequently, don't know if that was just me or not though.

Blue_Carrots

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
KeatN_CSGO
Audio/Video syncing is amazing. Only part I thought was kinda bad was that your transitions are kinda awkward, would recommend playing around with masks in whatever program you're using so that it flows a little better. BTW I saw frame lag pop in pretty frequently, don't know if that was just me or not though.

I'll keep these things in mind!