Subscriber Milestone 300 subscribers!

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube
YAYAYAYAYAYAY I got 300 subscribers! but....
I didn't have time to do a 100 subscriber video yet (facepalm)
HOWEVER, i am gonna make tons of videos hopefully, (including a milestone video) this weekend in NYC!
Still very excited for the YouTube space!
If you didn't see my post before:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/youtube-space-this-upcoming-weekend.219465/
I was sick this week... nothing too bad i promise! But i am back on my feet and ready to put out new content! My goal is gonna be at least one video a week... then gradually move up until i have a set schedule of uploads!
Thanksss again for 300!
Best,
Gail

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
HOWEVER, i am gonna make tons of videos hopefully, (including a milestone video) this weekend in NYC!
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/youtube-space-this-upcoming-weekend.219465/
I was sick this week... nothing too bad i promise! But i am back on my feet and ready to put out new content! My goal is gonna be at least one video a week... then gradually move up until i have a set schedule of uploads!
Thanksss again for 300!
Best,
Gail
That's awesome! Congrats!![DOUBLEPOST=1484796447][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanksss again for 300!
Best,
Gail
Omg I love your intro, the whole Disney thing!! I've never seen it before, you did good with that! You'll get far in no time! Keep posting and being consistent!!

Reactions: Gail Alter

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I know I keep saying this to you but a massive well done again @Gail Alter , seems like your channel is expanding so rapidly it was only the other week that you were celebrating 100 subscribers :)

Reactions: Gail Alter
D

Deleted member 34441

Quality content. It's not hard to see why you've had rapid success. Best of luck in the future. :)

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube
Congrats on your first 300 subs! Though looking at your sub count, looks like you might be getting closer to the 400 sub mark already. XD It might be time to make that "milestone" video about reaching 400 subs soon. LOL!
Thanks haha yea I'm not sick anymore I'm almost ready to upload