YouTube TubeBuddy Freedom! members access

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Hi,

2 months ago, George presented us 60 millions$ plan for Freemdom!
Personally, at no time did I take advantage of this plan on my channel. And you ? This plan has helped you to grow ?

Why don't you use a little bit of this money to get a partnership with TubeBuddy ? I use this free plugin on my channel and it helps me a lot. Why don't you propose an acces to pro version of TubeBuddy ?

I tried Heartbeat but it's far from being as good as TubeBuddy. We need tools of this type, use this money to create games, everyone does not care I think.

What do you think about it ? Thanks

Reactions: Zhavier

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
We did previously have access to TubeBuddy but there wasn't a great deal of interaction from Freedom partners, as such the Network decided not to renew this particular partnership. Personally I think that with the investment money they need to establish something of use for the majority of partners, not just a select few (not saying that people who use TubeBuddy are the minority as I'm certain that's not true) but really the investment should also be used to increase staffing opportunities and help out the wider community

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
I agree. Isn't Freedom goal that we all grow together ? We need tools like TubeBuddy which is the best tool for Youtubers. 60 millions $
investment, they can give us tool like that. We don't car about Minecraft servers or something like that, we need tools to grow.

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Networks exists to help us to grow with some good tools like TubeBuddy. I don't need a Network if I can use free tools. And Epoxy
does not play in the same category as Tubebuddy

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
Canada
www.patreon.com
YouTube
igame2015
Networks exists to help us to grow with some good tools like TubeBuddy. I don't need a Network if I can use free tools. And Epoxy
does not play in the same category as Tubebuddy

For those of us new to this, can you outline what TubeBuddy does, and how it's better than Heartbeat?

If it's that much better, getting the voices of the many behind you requesting it from Freedom! would go a long way to having it done.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
As @zeke morgan has already mentioned. Freedom! did have a deal with TubeBuddy to give our members access to all of TubeBuddy's features. The uptake on this did not make it feasible to continue as Freedom! were paying for it, but only a very small number of people were using it.

For now, as far as I am aware there is still not the demand for it that would make it worthwhile.

Reactions: zeke morgan

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Yet there is a survey that mentions a request for TubeBuddy on this forum.

"Only a very small number of people were using it"

Probably because you have not done enough advertising and shown the possibility of this plugin to Freedom cummunity especially for those who start on Youtbe. In many of your videos you promote Position Music, Minecraft, or somthing like that, but not really things that could help the community to grow on Youtube.

Check at Freedom channel and the videos after George's videos about 60$ million plan for Freedom! What were the real investments for the community ? 2000 Minecraft slots, the Station - new kickstarter, overwolf - free gampe app platform, Xsplit, Zencastr, George is associate game producer for a game, mobile games for us, discount on gaming glasses, build a game...

Do you really think Freedom community need this to "grow together" ? We need advices, we need tutorials, we need explanations for exemple on new Youtube algorithm and we need good tools like TubeBuddy to grow. If you make tutorials to explain how to use TubeBuddy and if you promote this tool on your videos, I think a lot of people will be willing to use it.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I have the free version plugin installed on Firefox browser & Heartbeat installed on Google Chrome.
I agree networks offering "useful" features what users can use to help there channel (should be a networks priority)

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
I have used the partnered version for Tubebuddy the minute Freedom! announced it for the first time and the tools it provide helps me out so much. I was very disappointed when Freedom! decides to cancel the partnership just because not many partners were using it.

It'll be nice if the partnership is reinstated along with some videos going up on the hub channel teaching partners how to properly use it. That way, partners will know how useful the tool is for their growth and start using it.