Solved Requesting Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apectre

New User
Jan 17, 2017
Hi, I recently started my channel back up due to having more time and I requested a review for my channel since I have been uploading more content as of recent. I then got an email fairly quickly (within 24 hrs) saying that I had been invited and to go to my freedom dashboard in order to initiate the invite process. However as I started the chat, I was immediately told that the invitation process has been paused for a while. So I was just curious why/how long this is. I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to see if I was maybe the problem and how I could therefore fix it if that was the case. Also I chose not to open up another chat through the same means as I can understand you can be busy so I thought it would be best to just make this post in which no immediate response is required.

TL: DR I clicked green button to go through invitation process and was told the invitation process has been paused for a while. So I was wondering why/how long it is?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi, I recently started my channel back up due to having more time and I requested a review for my channel since I have been uploading more content as of recent. I then got an email fairly quickly (within 24 hrs) saying that I had been invited and to go to my freedom dashboard in order to initiate the invite process. However as I started the chat, I was immediately told that the invitation process has been paused for a while. So I was just curious why/how long this is. I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to see if I was maybe the problem and how I could therefore fix it if that was the case. Also I chose not to open up another chat through the same means as I can understand you can be busy so I thought it would be best to just make this post in which no immediate response is required.

TL: DR I clicked green button to go through invitation process and was told the invitation process has been paused for a while. So I was wondering why/how long it is?
We are experiencing high demand for onboarding partners and are running a bit short handed on staff due to our manuel internal review process. Thank you for being so patient with Freedom, and we shall try and get your partnered with us as soon as possible

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.