Solved All my payments Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilmashine

New User
Nov 30, 2016
All my payments from 01 juli 2016 was Denied!
what I'm doing wrong?
tnx for help

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 18

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello @Devilmashine,

Is the Email shown in the screenshot above associated to a PayPal account?
Have you been paid by Freedom in the past?
Can you log in to your PayPal Account? Maybe you have to accept the payment.

Please reply to this. If you want to get Support faster, you may want to contact Support at [email protected] alongside your channel link.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by LW001 (who's really helping out a lot especially while I'm in work it seems :) ) If this is the first time you have recieved any money from Freedom you would need to log into your paypal account and accept the payment - also can you please make sure that you have entered the correct paypal email address as even one tiny mistake can lead to payment being declined.

You may also want to check out the following support link which goes through the standard reasons why a payment might not of been paid - if you still can't figure this out you could contact support via www.support.tm and they would be able to provide you with a definitive answer for this

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@Devilmashine I've tried checking your profile. One possible reason that you're not receiving your payments is that you have not yet verified your PayPal account.

Before receiving any funds via PayPal, you would need to verify your account first. I believe a test charge will be taken from your PayPal account but it will be returned eventually. I had this ticket before and I was actually informed by the partner that they were able to resolve the issue and they were able to request for Catch-up payments on their unclaimed earnings. This is not guaranteed that this is the solution but you can still try it. :)

Try contacting PayPal as well. I believe they can help you out with this.

Upvote 0

Devilmashine

New User
Nov 30, 2016
Hello @Devilmashine,

Is the Email shown in the screenshot above associated to a PayPal account?
Have you been paid by Freedom in the past?
Can you log in to your PayPal Account? Maybe you have to accept the payment.

Please reply to this. If you want to get Support faster, you may want to contact Support at [email protected] alongside your channel link.
Hi all, that Email is associatwd to my PayPal acc.
All my paid are Denied.
Befor I post that, I have check my PayPal - there is no payments need to accept...

next lvl for my PayPal is a comercial

SC for my PayPal acc below

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.