Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Have you tried switching browsers in some cases if your using Firefox browser the learn more button won`t show up. I know this as another YouTube channel i use for personal use what i do not wish to be partnered but is linked in my Freedom dashboard has the learn more button with google chrome but not with Firfox.

Switch to another browser and try :)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As noted above can I ask you to potentially change browser to potentially show your "learn more button" / the live chat with a Freedom representative, If this still does not work please send a ticket to our support section at www.support.tm , and if you could then provide the ticket ID number I can pass this onto a member of the team

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
As mentioned by the good guys above, you can create a support ticket so that we can check on this for you. Also be ready with your Custom YouTube Channel link, and as well as your YouTube Features page.

Regards

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
For some reason the avatar would not show up. Total views match his above photo`s checked YouTube and Socialblade status/stats witch are a match. Normally socialblade takes 2 or 3 days to update with Gaming network information. As shown in the below photo Freedom.

How did you lose 691,000 video views in a day if you don`t mind me asking.
few things what don`t look right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.