Solved When Do I Get Unlinked from Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2016
So I decided to leave Freedom on October 24th and requested the unlink on October 24th. I'm leaving because Curse has accepted me into their network and give a much better revenue share of 90/10, AudioMicro, and Epidemic Sound which is good enough for me. They even give Epoxy which is something I really needed.

It's been 30 days and now I wonder when I will actually be released. They want me to accept their invite as soon as I can but I haven't been unlinked yet. Anyone know why? Thanks.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It may take till the end of the day for this to be processed, as you have noted above it does take the full 30 days to be un-linked with Freedom and I am sorry that your dashboard has not yet updated showing you have been unlinked. Unfortunately I can not provide a timeframe of when this will be updated but if it has passed the 30 day it shouldn't be that much longer.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Freedom has Epidemic sound, Audio Mirco & Epoxy if you took the time to look at your Freedom dashboard.
You could have simply sent an email to Freedom support asking for a revenue increase to match curses offer.
That is what I did when Curse contacted me, My rev share was increased with in 12 hours of contacting Freedom.
Old saying if you don`t ask you don`t get!

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2016
Freedom has Epidemic sound, Audio Mirco & Epoxy if you took the time to look at your Freedom dashboard.
You could have simply sent an email to Freedom support asking for a revenue increase to match curses offer.
That is what I did when Curse contacted me, My rev share was increased with in 12 hours of contacting Freedom.
Old saying if you don`t ask you don`t get!
I'm not wanting to stay in Freedom. I'm not going to stay in a network that is spammed with these small accounts as I don't need to stay in something like this. Curse has less amount of people so they can provide more focused support to their followers. Curse is also much more organized and more of my type of network.

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hi there. Chicco here from Freedom! Support. I value your honesty as to why you want to leave Freedom!. I understand where you're coming from. As mentioned, it will take 30 days from the day you requested the unlink to be fully disassociated with Freedom!. It may take up until the end of the 30th day to make sure you're fully unlinked with Freedom!.

If ever you change your mind, you can always come back here at Freedom! and we would welcome you by any means. We don't have a lock in period and also, as mentioned, we can request a Revenue Share Increase for you. Just keep that in mind.

Best of luck to you in the future and hope to see you soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.