Subscriber Milestone Just Hit 150 Subscribers!

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
I just hit 150 subs! I'm getting closer to 200 subscribers, and i really want to hit that before 2017! I'm growing pretty fast everyday. and i just want to thank you all for subscribing to my channel:D
And i hope you all have a great day:)

Sincerely
~ Cody

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I just hit 150 subs! I'm getting closer to 200 subscribers, and i really want to hit that before 2017! I'm growing pretty fast everyday. and i just want to thank you all for subscribing to my channel:D

Sincerely
~ Cody
Gratz on reaching the 150 subs mate and keep it going :D

Reactions: TheMajestic_OG

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Sincerely
~ Cody
Reaching 200 will come quicker than you think ^^ It's nice that you hit your goal for 150 subscribers. What's your next goal aside from getting more subscribers?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on reaching 150 subscribers, just think your already 3/4 the way to 200 now :). Keep up all your hard work and I'm sure you will be there in no time at all

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Nice Job congrats on the 150 I will make it 151 for you . Again great job keep it up .
DGTLONE
Thank you so much! I gave you a sub too, because i know the struggle of getting subs lol. It's definitely not easy xD[DOUBLEPOST=1479654960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on reaching 150 subscribers, just think your already 3/4 the way to 200 now :). Keep up all your hard work and I'm sure you will be there in no time at all
Thank you so much:)[DOUBLEPOST=1479654979][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done man :D
Thanks!:D

Last edited:

DGTL ONE

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
dgtlone
Np bro and wasnt looking for a sub but appreciate it a lot . I don't usually sub unless the content interest's me or makes me LOL so good on you for the great channel . Again thanks so much for the sub .
DGTLONE