Where has Nerd been gone ?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Heyo, as some of you might have noticed I'm not on the forums as much as I used to be (Certainly not on for 12 hrs a day anymore xD), so the question is where have I been and what I've been up to !

Well as some of you might have heard, I've gotten a day job now, leaving my forum'ing hours for the evening only also other personal things dont leave me with too much time to get around the forums as much as I used to ( Ya kno, the whole life deal that people speak about :D ).

Dont worry tho, I am still here and dont really plan on leaving my position, only difference is that I am no longer going be online till evening ( uk time ), if anyone really wants to chat with me when im not aviable just leave me a message on the forums and ill be sure to get back to you, or try creeping around chat in evenings to catch me :p

I guess that is that for me little thread, thanks for reading ~!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Heyo, as some of you might have noticed I'm not on the forums as much as I used to be (Certainly not on for 12 hrs a day anymore xD), so the question is where have I been and what I've been up to !

Well as some of you might have heard, I've gotten a day job now, leaving my forum'ing hours for the evening only also other personal things dont leave me with too much time to get around the forums as much as I used to ( Ya kno, the whole life deal that people speak about :D ).

Dont worry tho, I am still here and dont really plan on leaving my position, only difference is that I am no longer going be online till evening ( uk time ), if anyone really wants to chat with me when im not aviable just leave me a message on the forums and ill be sure to get back to you, or try creeping around chat in evenings to catch me :p

I'm also online in the evenings and sometimes mornings. As long as our helping out in some way to make the forum better your being a good mod. Good luck with your day job and I hope all goes well. See you around.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
well great you have a new job - what is it , if i may ask and you always make the forum better for you being here and i can usually only come one at night or afternoon's on a monday

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I was already starting to miss you around the forums :(

Good to hear you got a job though and see you around then! Thanks for the update btw :D