BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
It's time for us to help the community. You need feedback we got it, you need a comment we speak it, you need a sub...(we will give it depending on the content that is given. Don't take it the wrong way. Ghostdre will be the one who will be subbing to the channels so look out for him.), you need a like we have you covered.

Now let's break this down we want to do a rating/ranking system (1 - 10) + positive criticism. Don't take this to heart if you have a score that's not satisfying to you, but work on improvement and submit an updated video/new video again and we can rate again.

Feedback, likes, and comments are given to any videos within the channel. Watch for Ghostdre.

Subbing is rare :p

Also guys please if you get the chance please check out other YouTuber channels. We are offering the reviews but it wouldn't hurt for others to share there opinions. :cool:

Alright let's get this thang rolling!!!!!!!

Ps Check us out if you want.(y) (Y)

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would love a review if you have tge time to spare thanks.

Pros:
Banner of your channel is boss, enough said lol. Profile picture is dope, enough said lol. Glad you have links to find you on social media sites which is a key thing that people look for to stay connected with you. Your videos are a bit entertaining. Playlist is amazingly organized, may need to take tips from ya. And you crank out videos often.

Cons:
Need to have that boss intro in the beginning of all your videos. Your videos have a huge range of video time (between 5 mins - 1 hour). Try to make your videos range either between 15 - 25 minutes, or 30 to an hour long and consistent around that range of times. In a way people know what to expect length wise of your videos. Also this can add a rarity if a video is to short or to long that you create which can draw more people to your videos. You kinda have to have a balance with your timing. Play more games with friends, that will up the scale of funny moments. More detail with thumbnails, make them pop out at us.

Rate: 6.8 / 10

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would love one as well! Anything would be appreciated.

Pros
The Trailer was awesome. Enjoyed all 1:05 of it. I like the honesty of you and your channel saying that you have hiccups and screw ups. We have something in common lol. Profile pic boss but I do think its missing something. I dont know what it just fill like it is. Your banner......dope. Playlist Organized, nice to see where I can find your videos. Your irl videos are funny. I think if you keep at it you can definitely fit in with the comedy aspect of YouTube. Need more of them. Gaming thumbnails are spot on I think you've done well on them.

Cons:
Resolution is definitely something that hurts some of your gaming videos. Need to fix it as soon as you can...No pressure... Remember this QUALITY over QUANTITY. The irl thumbnails are decent but they do need a little touch up. Even though they are irl still a little bit more jazz wouldn't hurt. It doesn't need to be insane like gaming thumbnails though. NEED MORE IRL VIDEOS :).

Honestly I really like the irl videos and hope you do more.
Heres a sub!

Rate: 8.1/10

Reactions: SirPlasmalot

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
*Whispers* If you have a chance could you review my channel?

*YELLS IN EAR*

This was a tough one but I got it though.

Pros
Banner and Logo BOSS. Congrats on the 300 subs mate. But man you have patience lol. Are you strickly COD??? I would say keep adding goals to yourself to do for each video. Gives it a different taste to the game and keeps the game alive and also it shows off your skillz as well. To be honest I think the way you create your thumbnails now are fine. It fits the videos and achievements you give yourself. Your voice sounds chilled and mello even when your up early in the morning. You keep your cool even when someone steals your kill. You have pretty much one brand of videos that your making, which makes it easy on your audience to know what videos they need to look out for. Background music is on point, definitely feel like I'm in an elevator waiting for my floor lol.

Cons:
You should play with friends or collab with others and challenge them to your goals you make up. Even though I stated this in the pros it is a con. You create videos based on mainly one game. That can still hurt you because its not reaching most of your audience. Some of your audience might like you but not the game or some might like you and the game but it can get dull. Not to be bashful but a to state some feedback. Then again if you can change the concept of the game and make your own goals and game modes....then you might not have a problem.

Rate
: 7.8/10

Reactions: Hostslayer

SirPlasmalot

Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
SirPlasmalot
Pros
The Trailer was awesome. Enjoyed all 1:05 of it. I like the honesty of you and your channel saying that you have hiccups and screw ups. We have something in common lol. Profile pic boss but I do think its missing something. I dont know what it just fill like it is. Your banner......dope. Playlist Organized, nice to see where I can find your videos. Your irl videos are funny. I think if you keep at it you can definitely fit in with the comedy aspect of YouTube. Need more of them. Gaming thumbnails are spot on I think you've done well on them.

Cons:
Resolution is definitely something that hurts some of your gaming videos. Need to fix it as soon as you can...No pressure... Remember this QUALITY over QUANTITY. The irl thumbnails are decent but they do need a little touch up. Even though they are irl still a little bit more jazz wouldn't hurt. It doesn't need to be insane like gaming thumbnails though. NEED MORE IRL VIDEOS :).

Honestly I really like the irl videos and hope you do more.
Heres a sub!

Rate: 8.1/10
Thank you so much! I'll work as hard as I can to make more great videos for you, your subscription won't go un-rewarded. :)

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Pros:
Banner of your channel is boss, enough said lol. Profile picture is dope, enough said lol. Glad you have links to find you on social media sites which is a key thing that people look for to stay connected with you. Your videos are a bit entertaining. Playlist is amazingly organized, may need to take tips from ya. And you crank out videos often.

Cons:
Need to have that boss intro in the beginning of all your videos. Your videos have a huge range of video time (between 5 mins - 1 hour). Try to make your videos range either between 15 - 25 minutes, or 30 to an hour long and consistent around that range of times. In a way people know what to expect length wise of your videos. Also this can add a rarity if a video is to short or to long that you create which can draw more people to your videos. You kinda have to have a balance with your timing. Play more games with friends, that will up the scale of funny moments. More detail with thumbnails, make them pop out at us.

Rate: 6.8 / 10
Thanks for taking the time to do the review, I agree on a lot of what you said. I actually have a good intro however I stopped putting it on all my videos because I was unsure if people wanted that or not. maybe I should add it back in lol. yea I know my video lengths can vary, mainly because of the range of games I play, I do try for the 10 to 25 min max tbh but its hard to do sometimes. Yea my ark videos are always with friends and I'm trying to bring that into the other videos soon also, because I totally agree it gives you another edge to be funny as you can bounce off eachother. anyway thanks again for your time!

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for taking the time to do the review, I agree on a lot of what you said. I actually have a good intro however I stopped putting it on all my videos because I was unsure if people wanted that or not. maybe I should add it back in lol. yea I know my video lengths can vary, mainly because of the range of games I play, I do try for the 10 to 25 min max tbh but its hard to do sometimes. Yea my ark videos are always with friends and I'm trying to bring that into the other videos soon also, because I totally agree it gives you another edge to be funny as you can bounce off eachother. anyway thanks again for your time!

No problem man and I understand the feel on video times but sometimes you gotta make the sacrifice. And dude I think everyone needs either an intro or outro or both. Put that intro in your videos from now on. Its looks great :D. But glad I can help.

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming