Exploring videos on youtube

kurtislowe08

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
YouTube
What kind of camera are you getting? I wish I had more time to really put into making high quality videos with cool angles and shots.

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
What kind of camera are you getting? I wish I had more time to really put into making high quality videos with cool angles and shots.
Im trying to get a G7X but i might get something cheaper to start with. I would've gotten different shots and timelapses but not with this camera.
I have a great idea but I need a GoPro and camera so it will be a while

kurtislowe08

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
YouTube
We recently got the GoPro Hero4 Silver but haven't had much time to really get some good use out of it. The quality is great and its super tiny. The biggest drawback is sound quality with the case on it.

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
We recently got the GoPro Hero4 Silver but haven't had much time to really get some good use out of it. The quality is great and its super tiny. The biggest drawback is sound quality with the case on it.
yh I need a gopro for an idea I have, might have to buy it lol

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
are exploring videos fun to watch or nah?

Personally I enjoyed the video but please try and remember not to advertise or showcase your videos outside of the creations section of the forums. As some other users may see this advertising of your content which is against the Freedom rules.

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Okay, this was really freaking cool XD hahaha, you'll get a LOT of watch time with stuff like this. people want to keep watching to see what's next :p. I think you'll do really well! :D