What are the most popular games right now?

DMS Gaming (DMS147)

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Obviously, latest releases are popular, however, I don't always have the money to buy these, so I'm wondering if anyone knows any older releases that are popular that I could play to increase my subs/views etc?

Much appreciated

Reactions: - Magicclaw-

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
There are plenty of games and jacksepticeye also does some free games and sometimes website games!! How about you try happy wheels its free although it's a website! Hope it helped!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
First question: What platform

Small reminder: Old or Newly released doesn't matter in gaining views, it is more how your video ranks in the SEO and if the content is interesting enough.

newly doesn't matter? so if there's a game just released and you're the first one who putted the campaign with commentary on youtube? you still think you won't get much subs? I think you gonna get at least the double of what you have now

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
newly doesn't matter? so if there's a game just released and you're the first one who putted the campaign with commentary on youtube? you still think you won't get much subs? I think you gonna get at least the double of what you have now
Believe me that it doesn't work that why and i'll tell you why. Newly released games are done by the bigger channels the moment they get their hands on it wich is the second it is available. I had Overwatch on release and man was it a hyped game, streamed my ass off, even did commentary just to find out i only got around 20 views. Why? because the bigger channel were doing the exact same thing.

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair

- Magicclaw-

New User
Jul 24, 2016
Obviously, latest releases are popular, however, I don't always have the money to buy these, so I'm wondering if anyone knows any older releases that are popular that I could play to increase my subs/views etc?

Much appreciated
I'd say overwatch its a hero shooter like tf2 its very popular since release

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Believe me that it doesn't work that why and i'll tell you why. Newly released games are done by the bigger channels the moment they get their hands on it wich is the second it is available. I had Overwatch on release and man was it a hyped game, streamed my ass off, even did commentary just to find out i only got around 20 views. Why? because the bigger channel were doing the exact same thing.

yeah I get it... but that's only with the popular releases? because I'm waiting for a game where not much people know anything about it. and how fast am I gonna be with being the first with that? lets just say that I gonna camp when it's about to release. but still you're right about the most new game releases. maybe the releases who aren't popular? like red haze?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
yeah I get it... but that's only with the popular releases? because I'm waiting for a game where not much people know anything about it. and how fast am I gonna be with being the first with that? lets just say that I gonna camp when it's about to release. but still you're right about the most new game releases. maybe the releases who aren't popular? like red haze?
In that case i think you have a higher chance indeed, less hyped games you could have the upside that not thousands of people play it at release. But with games it is always flip a coin on how good it will score, some games score high and others don't. I have had it many times where episode 01 of a game didn't attract views but Episode 02 did and so on :p

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
In that case i think you have a higher chance indeed, less hyped games you could have the upside that not thousands of people play it at release. But with games it is always flip a coin on how good it will score, some games score high and others don't. I have had it many times where episode 01 of a game didn't attract views but Episode 02 did and so on :p

yeah I agree with that :p