Gaming BizMeister says hello to you all

BizMeister

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hi guys, I'm a 23yr old male from Australia. In my spare time I like to play and record video games and then upload to youtube as a hobby/passion :) I have joined with freedom to meet fellow youtubers, to pick their brains( not literally of course :p) to get advice and improve my channel and all the content I upload. Thanks again for reading this and sorry for taking your time.

Thanks

BizMeister

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
hey BizMeister welcome to freedom and there are so many youtubers here and its really awesome to see an australian here....hope u have a lovely time making friends and hope u improve on ur channel as well

Reactions: BizMeister

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hi guys, I'm a 23yr old male from Australia. In my spare time I like to play and record video games and then upload to youtube as a hobby/passion :) I have joined with freedom to meet fellow youtubers, to pick their brains( not literally of course :p) to get advice and improve my channel and all the content I upload. Thanks again for reading this and sorry for taking your time.

Thanks

BizMeister
Im late to the party but welcome. Personally from a sheep. Gaming is fun right? *HIGH FIVE* Our little community is great and of course hope you enjoy your stay and have fun with youtube!