Watch Time Milestone WHHOOOOHOOO 60,000 Minutes of Watch Time!!!

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
I made a goal to try and reach 60,000 minutes of watch time by July 1st and I made it early. This is working out bad ass. For any of you that watch my videos. Thank you for being part of that number. I still have my subscriber goal that needs to be met. 100 by July 1st. I hope I get there. I have 25 left to go. Thank you Freedomites and everyone else for all your help in getting me to this goal. You're all awesome.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I made a goal to try and reach 60,000 minutes of watch time by July 1st and I made it early. This is working out bad ass. For any of you that watch my videos. Thank you for being part of that number. I still have my subscriber goal that needs to be met. 100 by July 1st. I hope I get there. I have 25 left to go. Thank you Freedomites and everyone else for all your help in getting me to this goal. You're all awesome.
Great to hear you achieved your goal earlier then expected mate :D

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Always a great feeling when you reach a milestone early, grats @ITW Games! Good luck getting to 100 subs also :)

Great to hear you achieved your goal earlier then expected mate :D

Thanks very much guys. It always makes it just a little bit better when you reach a goal. Just when I was thinking "Wow this channel really isnt going anywhere." Its awesome!

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Ok made it this goal. Time for a new one. I'm shooting for 1OO,OOO Minutes of watch time next. I had the goal of 100 subs by July but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Had an extreme family issue and kinda fell off making videos for a bit. But I'm back now. So if y'all wanna come check me out, I'm ready to whip up some new stuff.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats and thats alot of minutes!