Is Freedom Broken?

Jaladhi_C

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is jaladhi and i'm a youtuber.
just like any other youtuber i want to grow on youtube fast too, so i decided to join freedom partnership. for so 1 or 2 months i had no benefits from it but from last some months (3-4 months) i'm out of the partnership of freedom. i have no idea how that happened. let me just admit that i refreshed my some videos for like 50 times and i don't think that affects terms of services that much. i decided to join other partnerships but they rejected me brutally like i'm a piece of ****, yeah, like a piece of ******* ****. and freedom is not taking me back. i have no idea what to do in this condition.
If someone can help me with this issue i will be thankful.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Once in awhile, Freedom cleans up their Network by removing In active channels. And your channel seems in active, so maybe that is why.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
let me just admit that i refreshed my some videos for like 50 times and i don't think that affects terms of services that much.

If you have refreshed your videos a lot of times to gain views/revenue that would probably do it. Have you read the Youtube terms and conditions? I'm guessing that it's Youtube not freedom that has blacklisted your account and you can't be partnered if you have had a strike.

Only think I could suggest is wait a few months and try again. Also make sure not to refresh videos or do anything against the Youtube rules. If you get multiple strikes your whole channel could get terminated.