Screen Recorder For YouTube PC

Jaladhi_C

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Jaladhi.
I have a YouTube channel named Candle Channel where i upload gaming videos with fine editing and commentary.
i usually have trouble with my screen recorder. i used OBS for screen recording but the quality of video is not that great. as i realize it is a very complex software where if i try to change my resoulation to 1920x1080 it shatters the pixels as i have moniter o 1366x768 of resoulation.
So i decided to use Mirilis Action. Action is in my opinion is the best software to record HD gameplay on really high framerates. but in my case mirilis action records my clips but instead of giving me my original clips it fast forwards my clips and sents my original clips to the 8th circle of hell where satan uses my clips to build his youtube community so that he can take over the world with his satanic youtube community fan base.
In other words my mirilis action have some technical issues where it seems like my gaming clips are very fast forwarded and i can't sync my commentary with my gaming clips.
If someone can help me with this technical issue it will worth a lot to me.
Thanks for Reading

D

Deleted member 86350

I've never used Action! before so I'm not sure about that but you do have to pay for it tho unless you're planning to crack it. I, however, think that OBS is AWESOME, but, you have to tweak around with the settings to get it just right. After that, you're good to go.

You can copy this guy's settings, it worked for me:

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
I've been using OBS for some time now and In opinion its the best of all the programs I have ever tried.

Jaladhi_C

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
i know u tried really advanced tutorials in OBS but all comes down to the one fact that i don't have 1920x1080 screen resoulation which means i can only record at 720p.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
i know u tried really advanced tutorials in OBS but all comes down to the one fact that i don't have 1920x1080 screen resoulation which means i can only record at 720p.
You dont have a geforce video card eh?
Cause i think that might fix your problem... it has the ability to play games at any resolution and it downscales it to fit your monitor... but when recording it it records the original resolution... its pretty cool... i used to to record 4k gaming even though i only have a 1080p tv...