Jaladhi_C

Rising User
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Jaladhi
I started a youtube channel 7-8 months ago named Candle Channel.
And i uploaded movie reviews top 10 lists and now i deleted all that content and started gaming channel.
i'm just so confused with youtube because all my friends denied to help me grow my youtube channel and now i'm on my own and i haven't got a single subscriber all my 16 subs are from trials of subs buying sites. i really need help growing my youtube channel. if someone can help me if will be amazing and it matters a lot to me too. i saw a lots of tutorial on youtube but none of them helped so i came here. i am totally ready to collaborate with other channel and help each other out
Twitter: @Jaladhi_C
i can't post my channel link here and i'm so sorry for that

PringePlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
Listen man, It is just a matter of time. Just keep making awesome content and generally try to have as much fun as you can because after all, you're not supposed to do it for subs or anything else, its just a fun matter.
When people see you just have fun, it will catch up.

TheEgg Crafter

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
I know what you mean , but you won't get like 100 subs in a week , I have my channel for like a few months now and I have like 26 subs now;
So here are some tips to get some subs:
1. Post on some forums , always works , not to get subs or views but if you post on forums the chance that you will be see by other people will grow
2. Test different kinds of content on your channel , like test a game and if that gets like a few 30 views you should continue build on that kind of vids and if it doesn't just record something else :)

Check this out , he's a good YT'r and he made a vid with a lot of good tips : Calliio

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
I wouldn't recommend buying subs.

Best would be is to start playing games that are rarely showcased on YouTube, if you add commentary it will help as well. But yes collaborating would help your channel, if the viewers at your partner's video see who they play with, they might check you out from that video.

Jaladhi, don't get discouraged. My brother and I are just starting out too. I mean, we haven't even made a video on our gaming channel yet, only on Twitch.

I think it just takes time and enthusiasm. I plan to have fun with my videos going forward, no matter what happens. It's easy to see a channel that's in it for the views and one that's in it for the fun and love of making videos. I'm mostly making vids because I want to improve my editing and marketing skills and move on to bigger projects. I think having a purpose like that will help.

Reactions: Panic Puppet Gaming

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
i tried to collaborate with like 40 channels but no one agreed. it's just so discouraging...
No one agreed because you have 16 subs and haven't shown that you can make consistent quality content over a long period of time. You're not going to explode with a library of 8 videos.

Go make the most entertaining content you can for 3 months, then come back and tell us how you're doing.