What are you listening to?

Insanity Promotions

Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Usually i'm into the EDM,Dubstep,Drumstep,Chillstep,Trap and etc,Everything from David Guetta,Tiesto,Afrojack,Trap Nation,Hardwell,Martin Garrix,Avicii,Armin Van Buren and a lot more :3
I also listen rock,but there are too much bands to tell :D

ColorfulScreen

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
USA
YouTube
I created this thread so we could post what we are listening to be it a song or an album. Also could you please post a link to the song too? Well I am currently listening to Fall Out Boy's new album Save Rock and Roll:

I would love to post a link but I am afraid my link will be spam because I am a new one. I don have 9 messages and I am not sure if I can post a link now. Thanks Anna

I created this thread so we could post what we are listening to be it a song or an album. Also could you please post a link to the song too? Well I am currently listening to Fall Out Boy's new album Save Rock and Roll:

Well, today is FOX DAY.. So last night around the Dark Hour.. I BLASTED BABYMETAL'S NEWEST ALBUM "METAL RESISTANCE" and ******* died!! It was so powerful that it sent shockwaves through my body and my heart exploded... only to be revived by the amazingness that continued with each passing song!! I will buy it on vinyl when I have the money!!

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
My favourite artist is The Neighbourhood! I love absolutely all of their songs and I recommend you definitely check them out! Here is their most popular song "Sweater Weather", you've probably heard it.

Here are some other songs I have been enjoying recently:
  • Life Itself - Glass Animals
  • Spaz - W.E.I.R.D
  • Bet I - BROCKHAMPTON
  • I Am Chemistry - Yeasayer
  • Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang Of 1974
  • Something Good - alt-J
  • Fairly Local - Twenty One Pilots