YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
I have a couple so hold tight.
-Pewdiepie - he inspired me to start my YouTube Channel;
-Smosh - first fav Youtuber
-LeafyIsHere - He is just hilarious and honest.
-RyanHiga - nuf said
-and Maximbady - same...hilarious.

these are not the only one but more the main ones...i do like other channels like VanossGaming, LDShadowLady and others too

Vlogstaa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2015
Ljubljana, Slovenia
YouTube
snapitmark
Well I got more then 1. They are:
-Fousey
-Roman Atwood
-Vitaly
-Bfvsgf
-Dennis (howtoprank)
-Crazyrussianhacker
-Casey Neistat
and I probably forgot some that I like but I watch a lot youtubers thru the day and most of them really inspired us to start vlogging and in general make fun videos on YouTube, channel is 1 year old and it's already fun to watch ourself at very first video especially because I lost a lot of weight haha I can't imagine how epic will be when 10, 20 years will pass haha. But yeah back on topic they inspired us to start our own way on youtube and they are really fun to watch. Some days are hard and when I come home at night and watch them I get in waaay better mood. Or even when Im happy and I watch them I laugh really hard haha so yeah.

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
Fo r me is Trap nation because they so nice music to share with the people and their videos are very nice!

Munchie Videos

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 4, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I will say, on the channel I use for watching youtubers, I am subscribe to a bunch of different youtubers. I enjoy variety so that i'm not watching the same content over and over.

Given that, my current favorites are:
Game Grumps
Andrew Schrock
The Completionist

I used to watch Jesse Cox and Wowcrendor a bunch, but I haven't played WoW for a long time and that's how I got into them.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Who's my favorite youtuber? ME and Only me :cool:! Lol no that's not true, even though I love myself, i'm not my favorite. lol

I think for me the one that I can connect with most is Sips. He's just a great down to earth guy who plays random games. I find his commentary amusing and frankly he's the reason I started doing my gaming channel. If you guys haven't checked him out, I would recommend it.

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
Who's my favorite youtuber? ME and Only me :cool:! Lol no that's not true, even though I love myself, i'm not my favorite. lol

I think for me the one that I can connect with most is Sips. He's just a great down to earth guy who plays random games. I find his commentary amusing and frankly he's the reason I started doing my gaming channel. If you guys haven't checked him out, I would recommend it.
I just checked Sips and he really is hillarious

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

SAM AFIN

Rising User
Mar 18, 2016
My channel contains video tentan funny or my daily activities at home , which may be the activities had been performed by everyone . but I can only make one language only in Indonesia , I have to offer if friends all interested to see just seen on the channel I comment if I want to see the video of you in the channel of you , thanks you i need more views right now I hope you guys all can help me to develop my youtube channel

ColorfulScreen

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
USA
YouTube
At this time my favorite youtuber is Mr.G because I like his contents and tips. I learned a lot from him. I am a brand new one. I don't even know how to edit and make a great video. Thank you . Anna

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
My absolute favorite youtuber is probably jacksepticeye. I've been watching him for a year now. And I wish I had been always watching him. He's funny, and genuine I feel to all of his viewers. He's the reason I started a channel, even though I've been wanting to do one for the longest time. One day I really want him to see my videos and actually comment on them and see what I do as good. I want all of the people that come along with me on the way though too! I want everyone to see my content and have fun with me.

But uh.. yeah. Definitely jacksepticeye!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
TotalBiscuit- Strong voice, great character, and he's out to help game developers everywhere.

Day9- Fantastically optimistic streamer that loves to entertain people, and very educated.

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
I've got a lot, but I'm gonna try and share the few that probably haven't been shared too much yet. Here we go:

-dlive22891: Arguably my #1 inspiration for YouTube Gaming, especially when it comes to recording silly games. I've even met him 3 times; twice at PAX East and once on Omegle.
-MattShea: I initially followed him because of Skate 3, but over time, I grew to like his other content as well. He also covers silly games.
-swiftor: Though I started my time watching this guy on Twitch, I grew to appreciate that he also records Call of Duty customs and other games for YouTube. Also met this guy once at PAX East, but have never been in any of his games as a Twitch subscriber of his.
-Here's one that probably no one will know unless you somehow discovered him through one of Markiplier's friends: Gar Bluemoon. Why I follow him is because of that wolf character he has at first, but then I turned to the gaming side of him and I realized not only are his friends silly, but HE is silly as well.

As for everyone else, they're probably already mentioned by others.

ThisIsIsaac

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Here are my top 3 and why:

1. Smosh: They upload weekly which is great and their videos are hilarious
2. Nigahiga: High quality skits that take days to make
3. Jacksepticeye/Markiplier: Had to have gaming somewhere in there

So, do you agree with me or disagree?

Oooh so many good good Youtubers on this thread c:
My favorite is me of course ;D.... nah but srsly, my favorite is Cryaotic :D
some might think he's boring and I guess I can understand that, but I really like his commentary style :p and he plays some really random games that don't get played by people like Pewdiepie and Markiplier sometimes ~
I also really like Good Mythical Morning c:
My favorites are the Games and "Will It"'s so I'm not really a daily watcher x'D but I do like to go thru about once a week and watch their new vids <3

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Mine is
Pewdiepie ( i enjoy watching his videos)
MuchingOrange hes a funny and cool poketuber to me ><
TyranitarTube another poketuber that inspires me
And Nigahiga a genius person..i just cant describe him..so genius at making his videos

Reactions: MissDerps