Gaming Do you want a shoutout? Do you want to grow?Click this thread to find out how!

ColorfulScreen

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
USA
YouTube
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!

I only have 11 subscribers. Can I join?

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi, i love the idea! It's really great for you to be helping and be so active in the community!
A shoutout would be awesome! <3

ShadowSkitz

New User
Feb 24, 2016
If you can give me a shoutout...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
I try my best to edit my videos and keep them funny :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What's up guys!!
Hope that your weekend is going great.
I am here to talk to you.
I am going to start a new series on my channel.
It's called Shoutout Mondays!
So you are wondering- You only have 60 subscribers you don't have enough to do that?
But i say if you add half my subscribers to your channel that would be good.
And the people that are going to see the video can to subscribe to your channel.
It is going to have 1o people so yeah.
And i am going to whatch some of your videos and talk about them in the video(in depth)
I am going to put the links on the describition and put them in little cards to pop in the videos.
So if you'd like to get a shoutout then message me in this post!!:)
I hope that i can help you guys!
Thanks !
When the video is up i will put it here so you can all see or you can subscribe here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qmZXv9sw79N1aRcjjhUsA and then you can see the video first!!
Always good to give it a try :)

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey man i hope this is still going seems like you have grown very well, I would love it if you could do a shout out for my channel that would be great.

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Today i hit 200 subs!!!
Thank you guys for all the support and i am going to do the special shoutout video!!!
Thank you agaiinnnn!!

Ben Needham

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Hello ProSkater, I think the idea of starting a new shout out series is also good, no matter how many subscribers you have - heck I started my month Q and A / Shout Out series when I had like 20 subs. Anyway I have to say I think you are really contributing to helping other channels grow and I would be very appreciative if you could consider my for a shout out in your next video
Yo Zeke Morgan I'm thinking of starting a shoutout series but do you think it would be worth it?