Service FREE CHANNEL ART

BLynxS

Rising User
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys, It BLynxS.
I am giving away free channel art to 3 people who I think deserve it.
To enter, just reply to this post with your name, why you want it and a description of your channel
This Giveaway ends AT 3pm GMT (UK Time) on Wednesday The 23 of March 2016.*)
Winners will be contacted

Last edited:

KingCannonYT

New User
Mar 20, 2016
I think i should get the channel art b/c my channel is a call of duty,vlog channel. If i got some new channel art it would help it grow and look more profesional.

orangeinegamer

Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
orangeinegamer

I would like this channel art as now I have reached 100 subscribers I would like to become even more professional and eye catching to my subscribers and even people who aren't subscribed.

On my channel I do Minecraft and love to mess around in the videos and make no sense whilst still doing what I need to do (and that is basically my channel :D )

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
I would like to be considered for channel art because I am a small Youtuber who is growing and is starting to realise that my channel art is not for me. I am working hard to be bigger but feel like channel art is holding me back a bit.

I am the Bossman and I do current let's plays (at the moment i am doing Gears of War, The Division, Far Cry Primal and the new Hitman. I will be starting Ark or Arma tonight though, not sure which one yet though). I am in to a lot of games and enjoy racing and discussions while gaming. I would also be extremely greatful if I won, but think what you are doing is amazing and anyone helping the community like this should be held in high regard, so thank you.

ColorfulScreen

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
USA
YouTube
Hey Guys, It BLynxS.
I am giving away free channel art to 3 people who I think deserve it.
To enter, just reply to this post with your name, why you want it and a description of your channel
This Giveaway ends AT 3pm GMT (UK Time) on Wednesday The 23 of March 2016.*)
Winners will be contacted

I am interested but I am in the US. Thanks, Anna

ColorfulScreen

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
USA
YouTube
orangeinegamer

I would like this channel art as now I have reached 100 subscribers I would like to become even more professional and eye catching to my subscribers and even people who aren't subscribed.

On my channel I do Minecraft and love to mess around in the videos and make no sense whilst still doing what I need to do (and that is basically my channel :D )

My son loves Minecraft.