Solved I sent 2 support tickets in order to get UNLINKED, they disappear afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WertyLSPD

So I 1 ticket to the Freedom support to ask to be unlinked and then I got automatically logged out. Logged back in, no support ticket anymore.
Sent ore more ticket, it happened the same.

I also requested the unlink on YouTube but since 2 days ago nothing happened.
Please unlink my channel, Freedom team.

My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/glazord222

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
So I 1 ticket to the Freedom support to ask to be unlinked and then I got automatically logged out. Logged back in, no support ticket anymore.
Sent ore more ticket, it happened the same.

I also requested the unlink on YouTube but since 2 days ago nothing happened.
Please unlink my channel, Freedom team.

My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/glazord222
Do you know you just click the unlink button in your channel settings? You don't need to go through support.

Upvote 0
W

WertyLSPD

Can you please read my thread properly?

''I also requested the unlink on YouTube but since 2 days ago nothing happened.''

Quoting the YouTube channel settings menu: ''Request to unlink sent to Freedom! on Jan 8, 2016.''

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
The support team will not be able to help you to unlink any quicker.

The contract that you signed stated that you will need to wait 30 days for the unlink process to go through. As you agreed to this, there will be nothing that can be done to speed it up.

So simply wait out the 30 days and you will unlink.

Upvote 0

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Can you please read my thread properly?

''I also requested the unlink on YouTube but since 2 days ago nothing happened.''

Quoting the YouTube channel settings menu: ''Request to unlink sent to Freedom! on Jan 8, 2016.''
Did you even read your contract or anything that was shown when you clicked unlink? You have to wait thirty days after requesting.

Calm yourself.

Upvote 0

Willfarrant

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Freedom states that when you join, you must give 30 days notice to unlink. So now you have requested to unlink you probably have to wait until next month.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.