Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Name: AdrizzPlays
Needed: Microphone, ONLY with USB
Bugdet: Around
103.56 US Dollar as of the money I got to USD, which is subject to change a lot
Needed Payment Method: PaySafe Card

Hey! I need a mic, can only have a USB, cant have other types, and all my money, is in PaySafeCard, I dunno how to get them over in any other things, like PayPal, debit/credit cards etc.

Any ideas (If it does not have a pop filter, add a link to a pop filter that is around my bugdet also, thanks)

Thanks,
-Adrizz

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Blue Yeti is the best way to go, but you might need to use some string and some McGyver techniques to stop shocks from being transferred to the mic.

MatC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
Cracow
YouTube
Also Blue Yeti can works for you as a sound card :D
And as Nolan said there are some ways to prevent shocks without buying special equipment.
I think you can find it for around 100$ now. There are some sales going on

YRNigma

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
I'm going to be different and recommend the Audio Technica AT2020.
It's on Ebay for $100 new if you want the link just PM me

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
I'm going to be different and recommend the Audio Technica AT2020.
It's on Ebay for $100 new if you want the link just PM me
I'd be very careful about buying from ebay.. Most of the time, they don't offer warranty even if it's "brand new" Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on ebay.. It's just that there are better places where you can buy it, and get that "secured" warranty along with your device.

(Also I have a Blue Yeti Link) It's $98 on Amazon with Amazon's Warranty, and Blue Yeti Provides a Warranty since Amazon is a Reseller.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

YRNigma

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
I'd be very careful about buying from ebay.. Most of the time, they don't offer warranty even if it's "brand new" Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on ebay.. It's just that there are better places where you can buy it, and get that "secured" warranty along with your device.

(Also I have a Blue Yeti Link) It's $98 on Amazon with Amazon's Warranty, and Blue Yeti Provides a Warranty since Amazon is a Reseller.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom
I understand that and it makes perfect sense the thing is I think I read that he can only use a paypal card and I'm pretty sure Amazon doesn't accept paypal yet.

ZacsCustom

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
I understand that and it makes perfect sense the thing is I think I read that he can only use a paypal card and I'm pretty sure Amazon doesn't accept paypal yet.
What he could do, is use PaySafeCard's System to purchase Amazon Vouchers and then use those Vouchers on purchasing the Microphone, and a $5 Pop Filter.

Link

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

Reactions: YRNigma

ZacsCustom

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Um, PaySafeCard does not go on Amazon/Ebay, its PayPal that goes on Amazon/Ebay
Like I said above... You can go on PaySafe their website... and purchase Amazon Vouchers(Cards) with PaySafe then use the Amazon Vouchers(Cards) on Amazon.

Best Of Luck!

~Zac's Custom

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
People have been saying it's the Blue Yeti, in which, I would go for as my first choice. But I bought the Blue Snowball because of budget issues. But if I have a lot of money, yeah, I'd go for the Blue Yeti. Your expenses will be worth it.

Xavier Williams

New User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
I have the blue yeti. Although I ran into a few problems with it.
Nice looking mic, but I think it's a 'little' overrated.
(Like razer Kappa)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I would say that the blue yeti mic is very good !!! I use it in my videos and I think the audio is good :)

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
I wasn't pleased with Blue Snowball's audio quality, tbh. If you're on a budget, I'd say go for it, unless you can spare an extra $30 for a Shure SM58 (They're like $90, but it's WELL worth it!). converters for the XLR to USB are like $15, and the quality is still better when you learn to take the time and configure it.