Solved Dashboard error

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Garton360

Yh I cant login to either of the music partnership sites and got the error too. :(

Upvote 0

MatC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2015
Cracow
YouTube
As someone said in other thread. SSL certificat expired and they renew it or they change it.
This problem should be solved in few hours up to few days :D

Reactions: Garton360
Upvote 0

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
OR MAYBE THEY RAN OFF WITH ALL OUR MONEY CAUSE THEY'RE SCAMMERS!
I MEAN LIKE LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT GET PAYED CAUSE THEY GOT SCAMMED WHEN THEY WHERE TOLD IT WAS THE CATCHUP SYSTEM. IT JUST MEANT THEY WHERE NEVER GETTING PAYED LIKE THEY MADE TONS OF POSTS AND EVERYONE ANSWERED THEM SAYING IT WAS THE CATCHUP SYSTEM...
(cause a whole entire company can apparently be corrupt without a single person not being corrupt)

(This was me being sarcastic)

Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you @TwilightPrinze.

Hey guys!

I'm not a hundred percent sure about what's going on here but according to the SSL error (you can click on the crossed out part in the URL bar if you're on Chrome,) Freedom!'s SSL certificate has expired. This certificate is only for sites with the HTTPS protocol (known to be more secure than HTTP sites) and it indicates that a domain is certified and therefore trusted. We will probably re-certify the network's domain soon.

In the mean time, you don't have to worry about this error, simply disregard it as you are still on the network's platform and everything's secure. :) To get past this error, you just have to click "Advanced" and then proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPrinze
Upvote 0

TheAllanPlays

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Hey guys!

I'm not a hundred percent sure about what's going on here but according to the SSL error (you can click on the crossed out part in the URL bar if you're on Chrome,) Freedom!'s SSL certificate has expired. This certificate are only for sites with HTTPS protocol (known to be more secure than HTTP sites) indicates that a domain is be trusted and certified, we will probably re-certify the network's domain soon.

In the mean time, you don't have to worry about this error and can simply disregard it as you are still on the network's platform and everything's secure. :) To get past this error, you just have to click "Advanced" and then proceed.
thanks for the update

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Hey guys!

I'm not a hundred percent sure about what's going on here but according to the SSL error (you can click on the crossed out part in the URL bar if you're on Chrome,) Freedom!'s SSL certificate has expired. This certificate are only for sites with HTTPS protocol (known to be more secure than HTTP sites) indicates that a domain is be trusted and certified, we will probably re-certify the network's domain soon.

In the mean time, you don't have to worry about this error and can simply disregard it as you are still on the network's platform and everything's secure. :) To get past this error, you just have to click "Advanced" and then proceed.
Thanks for the update, hope it gets solved soon :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.