What artists have you seen live in concert?

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I went to ROTR (Rock on The Range) last year and saw SO many artists, including but not limited to Papa Roach, Apoclyptica, Judas Priest, Three Days Grace, Of Mice and Men, Linking Park, and the list goes on and on. I had front access so I was pretty much in their faces :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444705333][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's a montage of it if anyone is interested :)

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!!! :D I wanted to go soooooo bad!

I've seen more country artists live than I can name LOL had to have seen at least 50+ to name a few... Keith Urban, Aaron Tippin, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Alabama... list could go on forever xD!

As far as non country artists I got the amazing opportunity to see Alex Newell from Glee and Bea Miller as well as several others live really up close :) I actually filmed it but because of copyrighted music I can't really upload it :(

EDIT:

Nothing ever said I can't show y'all some pictures of them :3

Excuse the quality.. was filmed at max zoom with my iPhone and yeah... quality is kinda eh at the good points in what i filmed because of movement and my inability to hold a camera steady when I'm hyped.

Wow, that's awesome!!! :) I have actually seen a few country artists myself, but it was when I was like 3 lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1444753600,1444753560][/DOUBLEPOST]
a metal band :D

I knew they sounded kind of familiar lol :)

Reactions: Nuke and Bee

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Suzanne Vega (Guarda 2008)
Rammstein (Lisbon 2009 - Pavilhão Atlântico)
Blondie (Lisbon 2011 - Optimus Alive)
Grouplove (Lisbon 2011 - Optimus Alive)
Coldplay (Lisbon 2011 - Optimus Alive)
Gisela João (Guarda 2014)

The most incredible concert to me was Coldplay. I went to Optimus Alive 2011 alone, and I was 18 back then and my life was a mess. During the concert I laughed, I cried, I was euphoric... such an incredible feeling. I stayed at a train station for the night, sleeping there. It was a wild and completely pure weekend. I'll remember it until my very last day. I do recommend everyone to (try, at least) be in a concert of a really important band for yourself. It is an incredible and unique experience.

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Suzanne Vega (Guarda 2008)
Rammstein (Lisbon 2009 - Pavilhão Atlântico)
Blondie (Lisbon 2011 - Optimus Alive)
Grouplove (Lisbon 2011 - Optimus Alive)
Coldplay (Lisbon 2011 - Optimus Alive)
Gisela João (Guarda 2014)

The most incredible concert to me was Coldplay. I went to Optimus Alive 2011 alone, and I was 18 back then and my life was a mess. During the concert I laughed, I cried, I was euphoric... such an incredible feeling. I stayed at a train station for the night, sleeping there. It was a wild and completely pure weekend. I'll remember it until my very last day. I do recommend everyone to (try, at least) be in a concert of a really important band for yourself. It is an incredible and unique experience.
Coldplay is amazing :D

Reactions: joaopneves

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Last one I've seen was Marilyn Manson... I loved his music when I was younger and went with a friend to catch up some memories but omg Marilyn has become so fat that his leather outfits where kinda awkward to watch LOL but it was a fun night though.
I watched Marilyn Manson at Rock on the Range 2015, he cut himself on stage on purpose but other than that it was cool, haha :D

Ahoyzak

New User
Nov 18, 2015
I've seen some old rock bands like staind and creed when I was younger but I don't consider those my own concerts that I went to cause I didn't make the decision, but I have seen Rookie of the Year, Joel Faviere (2 times), Say We Can Fly (2 times), 7 Minutes in Heaven (2), Metro Station, Late Nite Reading, The Big Time, CatchingYourClouds, Her Bright Skies, Farewell My Love, and I was supposed to see As it Is, Mayday Parade, Real Friends, and This Wild Life but I can't afford it.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I've seen (and met) just about every major country music artist there is.

Just take a look at any of the years archived at the Havelock Country Jamboree.

JustJacob

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
So so many haha! Most notably my first ever gig was seeing Papa Roach live, I've also seen My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Beartooth, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Bury Tomorrow, Dragonforce, The Blackout, Stone Sour... The list actually goes on, but I'm hoping to go to the Slam Dunk Festival this year and that'll be really amazing, as well as going to see Neck Deep next month which will be really cool