Resources Youtube Stats Signature - Newly Re-designed!

Is this a lot better? than v1.0

• Yes

Votes: 103 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

J&S Games

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
I have a question about my banner, ever time I've clicked on it it goes to youtube and says that "this channel does not exist". Anyone know how to link it to my channel?

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
I have a question about my banner, ever time I've clicked on it it goes to youtube and says that "this channel does not exist". Anyone know how to link it to my channel?
Looks like youtube changed something, in the code you copied replace the word channel with user.. will fix when can get FTP access, currently at work so don't have FTP access.[DOUBLEPOST=1424423654][/DOUBLEPOST]OK fixed please regenerate code and paste it in your signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: J&S Games

J&S Games

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Looks like youtube changed something, in the code you copied replace the word channel with user.. will fix when can get FTP access, currently at work so don't have FTP access.[DOUBLEPOST=1424423654][/DOUBLEPOST]OK fixed please regenerate code and paste it in your signature.
Works like a charm now. Thanks!!

theunrulygamer

Black Man
Freedom! Member
Aug 5, 2014
Maryland
YouTube
theunrulygamer_
I probably wouldn't use it for my channel. I don't think it's any of my viewers business what my youtube goals are. Maybe I'll tell them I want 100 subscribers, but I'm not going to put in my banner that I have 85/100 subs, or 2k/5k views. It isn't their problem.

fenomzz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2014
Birmingham, UK
www.fenomzz.com
YouTube
I probably wouldn't use it for my channel. I don't think it's any of my viewers business what my youtube goals are. Maybe I'll tell them I want 100 subscribers, but I'm not going to put in my banner that I have 85/100 subs, or 2k/5k views. It isn't their problem.

Its not used that way, it is used to display on this forum and other forums if you wish what your subscribers and views are currently and what you are realistically aiming to get.

Reactions: Fma965

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Its not used that way, it is used to display on this forum and other forums if you wish what your subscribers and views are currently and what you are realistically aiming to get.
Yeah what Fenomzz said is correct.