Favorite Anime?

Sakitori

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
i'm following: Jojo stardust crusaders, Tokyo Ghoul, and SAO season 2. You should watch it, its an order !! x)

SnakkXD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2014
Perris
YouTube
My favorites are Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, Rosario + Vampire, High School of The Dead, Fooly Cooly, The Boondocks, Welcome to the NHK, and Heavens Lost Property.

NightMare

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2014
YouTube
My Favorites animes would be; Sword art online (You could tell from my picture) Naruto, Glasslip, No Game No Life, Black Bullet, Date a live and The Pet Girl of Sakurasou.

My friends have suggest some for me too watch so I'll be watching more soon. :p

XxOverFlowKyuubixX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2014
YouTube
well ... Naruto for me but thats obvious by my name
If i have to choose another one it would be probably a childhood one like Shaman King or Bayblade not sure

Elementalstorm23

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
YouTube
I'm old school anime myself Vampire Hunter D (tattoo on my arm as well), Akira, Ninja Scroll, Fist of the North Star, and Ghost in the Shell to name a few. I have watched some series but I mostly like the orig movies when anime was first coming to America.

MegaShadowFist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
Northern Virginia
YouTube
I'm old school anime myself Vampire Hunter D (tattoo on my arm as well), Akira, Ninja Scroll, Fist of the North Star, and Ghost in the Shell to name a few. I have watched some series but I mostly like the orig movies when anime was first coming to America.

Akira was a great movie. I saw it for the first time this year. Definitely a highlight of the year.

Reactions: Elementalstorm23

Emonium (UFD)

Rising User
Sep 7, 2014
NY
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I've watched so many, it's really hard to choose a favorite. Lately I've been enjoying Baby Steps and JoJos Bizarre Adventure. Quite the odd pair to be interested in at the same time but that's what makes watching them so refreshing

ClayDaScrubAnime

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
My facorite would be a fight between Sword Art Online and Clannad. I really enjoyed the both and am currently enjoying Sword Art Online 2 :p

Benedict

New User
Sep 3, 2014
YouTube
I love Death Note, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Bleach,Prince of Tennis,Slamdunk, FairyTale a lot more. .Hope somebody gives me videos or trailer for my channel ?? :(:(

mindFRE4K

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2014
YouTube
Natsu from "Fairy Tail" Few friends of mine told me already that the only thing that is missing is the "red/pinky" color of my hair. I still think about it :D