The Catch Up

New User
Oct 27, 2020
YouTube
Hello Everyone! My name is Delwin and I am a sophomore in college here in Central Arkansas. I'm currently studying Marketing and Psychology. I have always been passionate about politics and education as well as helping others. This led me create my own Youtube channel modeled after The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight, Some More News, etc. etc. My dream is to one day have a big of a show as them! I joined the Freedom Forums because I wanted to join a community where I could learn the ropes. Feel free to check out my channel (The Catch Up) thanks everyone! I look forward to the community here :)

Reactions: Ramiz

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Everyone! My name is Delwin and I am a sophomore in college here in Central Arkansas. I'm currently studying Marketing and Psychology. I have always been passionate about politics and education as well as helping others. This led me create my own Youtube channel modeled after The Daily Show, Last Week Tonight, Some More News, etc. etc. My dream is to one day have a big of a show as them! I joined the Freedom Forums because I wanted to join a community where I could learn the ropes. Feel free to check out my channel (The Catch Up) thanks everyone! I look forward to the community here :)
Best of luck mate

Reactions: The Catch Up