Entertainment Hi there

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My name is Ramiz should and i m a animator from the middle east and i want to make friends here and i m honored to be here thank you freedom family for accepting me as a partner too.

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Great to see you here, Ramiz!

I also live in the Middle East, in Dubai. Do you live in Dubai, too?

And thank you for sending me your video for The George Show. I will feature it in a new episode soon :)
Hi Mr. George thank you for replying sir but i live in the middle east Amman- Jordan and i m interest in visiting you at Dubai soon when the travels is available but when its safe and i ve my sister living there and i m considering that and i ll sent you my best Sonic RS episode 38 i made so far but can you tell me to sent it to freedom or to you personal can you kindly tell me though?

George

CEO
Administrator
Dec 4, 2013
Dubai
h.ki
YouTube
georgevanous
Hi Mr. George thank you for replying sir but i live in the middle east Amman- Jordan and i m interest in visiting you at Dubai soon when the travels is available but when its safe and i ve my sister living there and i m considering that and i ll sent you my best Sonic RS episode 38 i made so far but can you tell me to sent it to freedom or to you personal can you kindly tell me though?

I featured your video on The George Show today!

See 4:16 here:

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I featured your video on The George Show today!

See 4:16 here:

Hi Mr. George Vanous sir and i m so honored by you as well my best wishes to the freedom family as well i m so grateful sir and i ve no words to express how grateful for your work toward me i want to say only thank you sir for your kindness and generosity too and i ll do my best to improve to help other grow as well and i ll be working more hard and i ll do my best thank you again sir for your kindness yours truly Ramiz Should.